Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

@bold - I wrote this few pages ago, Muthu ivalavu kashta padradhukku Vijay, Manoj, Annamalai, Rohini mattum kaaranam illai, Meenavum thaan. Avana vazha vidave maatengira. Seriyana Loosu character. She is constantly nagging him and not allowing him to do anything on his own. Because pf her nagging, he brought Paati to reunite Annamalai-Vijaya. Ennamo ivanga rendu perum periya Love birds, illam jodi, ivangala serthu vaikalana Muthuvukku paavam sera maadhiriyilla behave panra indha Meena.

Rohini was talking in length about pregnancy, delivery, child birth as if she has experienced it, appa kooda indha maramandailkulaa tubelight eriaadhu, avalvu makkusmiley7

Meena mothala ava life uh paakanum, summa poking nose into others business.

Meena madam, avungaluku ivlo vayasulayum separate private room iruku, ungaluku athu kooda illa? Why don't you do something about it?

Ipo who is bothering ivunga onnu senthaalum seralanaalum

mpks1 thumbnail

Today Raji of PS-2 and Rohini of SA wore the same kurti set, exact same combination smiley36

Did Vijay TV buy material in bulk and got it stitched for their female leads? smiley36

Edited by mpks1 - 1 months ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Today Raji of PS-2 and Rohini of SA wore the same kurti set, exact same combination smiley36

Did Vijay buy material in bulk and got it stitched for their female leads? smiley36

May be any insta page sponsored both smiley36

Talking about insta page

I bought one d below months ago .. I saw them many wearing it smiley36

Edited by Sevenstreaks - 1 months ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

^^ sorry for d weird pose pic . For d sleeve model I used this pic to show designer smiley37

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

May be any insta page sponsored both smiley36

Talking about insta page

I bought one d below months ago .. I saw them many wearing it smiley36

1000036821.jpg

Ennadu Instagramla vaanginaangala? Ore dessa rendu artists ore online shoplaya? Idhu enna coincidence😳

You also got from Instagram? How reliable are these online shops and what about the size? Is it one size fits all kind of clothing?

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Ennadu Instagramla vaanginaangala? Ore dessa rendu artists ore online shoplaya? Idhu enna coincidence😳

You also got from Instagram? How reliable are these online shops and what about the size? Is it one size fits all kind of clothing?

Artist laam enga vanguvanga mostly free avanga avanga insta page promote panthuku anupi viduvanga. smiley36

This was a failure smiley18. That embroidery work came out easily . This was d only set I set tried there .

Size mostly based on bust size . Ranging from 34 to 44 . XS 34 , S 36 like that XXL 44 . Standard size.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/C91sLT9xstt/?igsh=MW9lMDNoMjQ0cWZmYg==

SA close to 10 smiley36

Sun TV should let go this slot and change SP again . Atleast that was top serial I guess in 8pm slot

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

https://www.instagram.com/p/C91sLT9xstt/?igsh=MW9lMDNoMjQ0cWZmYg==

SA close to 10 smiley36

Sun TV should let go this slot and change SP again . Atleast that was top serial I guess in 8pm slot

I thought the ratings would dip after the way FL was treated. But Looks like TRP aunties and uncles like Meena being tortured🙄 Ippadi irundha enge irundhu TV serials urupadum.

mpks1 thumbnail

I did not like any of the explanations Paati came up with today to make Annamalai and Vijaya talk.

She wants Annamalai to forgive Vijaya because she did it for her son

She didn’t want Vijaya to apologize to Meena for the way she talks and behaves with her.

Kootu Kudumbam mukiyam, ellarum onna irukaradhu mukiyam aana self respect, respecting each other mukiyam illlai.smiley7

If Vijaya was asked to apologize to Meena then she will continue to be even more ruthless to Meena according to Paati.

So it is ok for Vijaya to be ruthless to Meena because they all live in a joint family which is more important. Idhu enna logic?🤮

Vijaya apologized just yo Annamalai adhuvum theriyama paanitaangalsm avalum Manojum indha peria thappa?🙄🙄

Paati also did not come up with a solution to make Manoj repay. Agsin Muthu had to give an idea.
So, Paati only came back in this one episode to reunite the Love Birds - Annamalai amd Vijaya, adhaane? smiley6
Writers and the director of this show have lost Conscience and the concept of what’s right or wrong. They simply want to show FL being treated badly for ratings.
Two elderly members of the house know Meena is being treated badly yet they continue to let it happen all in the name of joint family in this day and age. Meena also lacks self respect, self esteem and self love badly. How do you even look upto such characters? Overall disappointed with Paati’a appearance in today’s episode.

If everyone is praising Meena’s sacrifices (in youtube, instagram, TRP audience) to skies to keep the family intact, doesn’t the writing team need to show that people have some gratitude towards her and she too needs respect? Meena maadhiri ponnunga irupaangalam aana avangala nalla nadatha koodadham? Idhu enna nyayam.

Precap- I think Manoj is going to blame Vijaya for not controlling Muthu-Meena enough instead of his own upbringing. He thinks him and Rohini has the best value system, straight forward people in that house. This is only called being in delusion and denial. IMO, Manoj has severe mental health issues.

Edited by mpks1 - 1 months ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

I thought the ratings would dip after the way FL was treated. But Looks like TRP aunties and uncles like Meena being tortured🙄 Ippadi irundha enge irundhu TV serials urupadum.

He he . It won't go down .

And d sad sate it gains more ratings in urban area only smiley44