Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

O myyyyyy finally something gud

mpks1 thumbnail

So Manoj maatinaan aana muzhusa maatinaana illai verum aragoraya maatinaana? smiley36 Nagai vishayam ennachu? smiley36 Enge namba arivu jeevi, criminal kalanjiyam Vijaya, ippo vakalathuku varalai smiley36

Idhukku oru Sunday special episode irundha nalla irukume? 🤔smiley36

On another note SA has become the #1 most watched serial last week with the highest TRP in all the channels beating Singapenne. It is indeed a great achievement for SA’s team and Congratulations to them.

Top 10 shows in Tamil channels

SA - Vijay

Singapenne - Sun

Kayal - Sun

Marumagal - Sun

Vanathsi pola -Sun

Baakiyalakshmi - Vijay

Malli -Sun

PS-2 - Vijay

Sundari - Sun

Chinna marumagal - Vijay

I don’t watch Sun TV setials, Zee never exists for me smiley36was never interested in them. Even in Vijay, I only watch 2 serials - SA and PS-2 that too in Ffwd mode when the episodes are bad based on the synopsis/thumbnail. If there are favorite scenes of mine, then I watch it in normal mode smiley36 KR scenes in PS-2, MuMee scenes in SA, Kathir scenes in PS-2, Muthu scenes in SA, Manoj-Rohini-Vijaya maatra scenes are my favorites smiley36

Edited by mpks1 - 2 months ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

So Manoj maatinaan aana muzhusa maatinaana illai verum aragoraya maatinaana? smiley36 Nagai vishayam ennachu? smiley36 Enge namba arivu jeevi, criminal kalanjiyam Vijaya, ippo vakalathuku varalai smiley36

Idhukku oru Sunday special episode irundha nalla irukume? 🤔smiley36

On another note SA has become the #1 most watched serial last week with the highest TRP in all the channels beating Singapenne. It is indeed a great achievement for SA’s team and Congratulations to them.

Top 10 shows in Tamil channels

SA - Vijay

Singapenne - Sun

Kayal - Sun

Marumagal - Sun

Vanathsi pola -Sun

Baakiyalakshmi - Vijay

Malli -Sun

PS-2 - Vijay

Sundari - Sun

Chinna marumagal - Vijay

I don’t watch Sun TV setials, Zee never exists for me smiley36was never interested in them. Even in Vijay, I only watch 2 serials - SA and PS-2 that too in Ffwd mode when the episodes are bad based on the synopsis/thumbnail. If there are favorite scenes of mine, then I watch it in normal mode smiley36 KR scenes in PS-2, MuMee scenes in SA, Kathir scenes in PS-2, Muthu scenes in SA, Manoj-Rohini-Vijaya maatra scenes are my favorites smiley36

We need separate thread to discuss ratings of all soaps in different channel

Yes SA is back to top position smiley40

Hope they don favour Manoj , Rohini or Vijaya too much

Otherwise ratings will go down again

mpks1 thumbnail

I have a serious question on SA promosmiley36

Why is Rohini shocked in the promo? Is she because Manoj did not include her in the plan? If he did include her she would have embezzled 10 L from Vijaya, probably angry that Manoj lost a golden chance to cheat everybody more smiley36the irony is she herself is a big cheat yet shocked at what Manoj didsmiley36

mpks1 thumbnail

Muthu is not giving up and trying very hard to expose Vijaya and Manoj as he is very sure both of them sold Meena’s jewelry and coughed up 4 L but it looks like only half the truth has come out that Manoj has lost 4 L and he even lied that he got the 4 L from his udavakarai Park friend. I don’t have any hopes of Criminal Vijaya and Criminal Manoj getting caught anytime soon. Writers are going to great lengths to save Vijaya, Manoj and Rohini’s behind.

Annamalai like always will say, “ aanadhu aagipochu, ellarum avanga avanga velaiya poi paarunga ” smiley7 Indha aalala thaan indha kudumbam urupadama pogudhu. He is as much culprit as Maoj, Vijaya and Rohini 🙄

The scenes are nice to watch only for Muthu’s acting and antics and nothing else. Meena as usual verum pechu thaansmiley5

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Muthu is not giving up and trying very hard to expose Vijaya and Manoj as he is very sure both of them sold Meena’s jewelry and coughed up 4 L but it looks like only half the truth has come out that Manoj has lost 4 L and he even lied that he got yhe 4 L from his udavakarai Park friend. I don’t have any hopes of Criminal Vijaya and Criminsl Manoj getting caught anytime soon. Writers are going to great lengths to save Vijaya, Manoj and Rohini’s behind.

Annamalai like always will say, “ aanadhu aagipichu, ellarum avanga avanga velaiya poi paarunga ” smiley7 Indha aalala thaan indha kudum am urupadama pogudhu. He is as much culprit as Maoj, Vijaya and Rohini 🙄

The scenes are nice to watch only for Muthu’s acting and antics and nothing else. Meena as usual verum pechu thaansmiley5

Atleast his friend is smarter than Manoj in earning money smiley37

Seriously I dislike Annamalai more than Vijaya and Manoj .

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

Atleast his friend is smarter than Manoj in earning money smiley37

Seriously I dislike Annamalai more than Vijaya and Manoj .

Anybody will be smarter than Manoj. Udavakarai Manoj kku udavakarai friend thasn amayum. He is only living purely because of Vijaya and now Rohini too. Illati ivanellam vechu evanum kaapatha kooda maatan. Sonewhere his stars are very well aligned🙄

Indha team writers maadhiri mutta pasanga naan engeyume paarthadhillai. Fans ivalvu kekuraanga appa kooda loosaattam kadhai ezhudhudhunga 🙄

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

SA is in 1 position ah? For the rinse-and-repeat regressive crap they are showing? Velangana madhari than! No wonder Vijay serials have pathetic storylines since the audience laps up such crappy content.

This Vijaya-Manoj-Rohini story will be like a never-ending cycle and at the end, they will repent and all will be forgiven. smiley7

Nichuss thumbnail

will this new promo.... Manoj n Vijaya will get caught...

i still doubt..

mpks1 thumbnail

So Rohini knows the truth now. That means Manoj, Vijaya, Rohini are not getting caught anytime soon. Rohini is a bigger cheater than the mother-son duo. She will do anything in her power to stop Muthu from finding the truth.Indha vaatiyum vada pochusmiley36 Aana Indha Meena irukke innum kooda Athai, Sothai, Rohini, Cheatini, padicha muttal ellarayum nambitu irukku smiley36 Ivalala thaan Muthu munnuku pogapiradhillai. Meena is not worldly wise, not perceptive, low intelligence aana vaai mattum kizhiyum smiley36

When Annamali was advising Manoj and Rohini was standing next to him about how his FiL gave him the money to start the business and how heis squandering it blah, blah, blah, both Manoj-Rohini had absolutely no guilt that they indeed cheated Annamalai of his retirement and started the showroom. Idhunga rendum Kolai paana kooda thayangadhungasmiley6 Rohini’s emotional talk with Krish is not going to make the audience feel sympathetic towards her. She is cheating everyone around her including that little child. She is jist a bad human being, period.

Last scene with Annamalai, Ravi and Shruthismiley37 Annamalai is waiting to say , “ aanadhu aachu ellorum avanga velaiya paarunga, Muthuva mattum thaan naan thittuven adipen aaana Manoj thirundhi nalla nilamaikku vandhuravanra nambikkai enakku irukku”

Eppadi en dialogue for Annamalai? smiley36