Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Ofcourse Manoj will not get caught. He will surrender to the bigger crook Rohini who will come up with a master plan to escape like she always does because she is Pro at it. This kind of shitty writing is being written as writers manifest on how one can cheat his or her own family members🙄

If Muthu-Meena don’t succeed, I don’t want Ravi and Sruthi to stop supporting them and they both should believe in Muthu-Meena.

My only doubt is how did Meena agree to proceed with the investigation when she acts as “ thiyagathin chinnam” smiley36

Vijaya blaming her family

Obviously she needs to prove

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

If they didn't get caught this time

I ll stop watching this serial seriously smiley37

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

If they didn't get caught this time

I ll stop watching this serial seriously smiley37

I already ffwd while watching and skipping several scenes too smiley36 Synopsis and thumbnail on hotstar will make me decide whether to watch the episode in full or on ffwd modesmiley36

Edited by mpks1 - 2 months ago
mpks1 thumbnail

So Muthu is trying different ways to catch Manoj but Vijaya and her crooked brain is ahead of him. Its Meena’s jewels, he cannot let it go that easily like Annamalai’s pension money. If they don’t get caught this time, hardcore online fans will ditch this show left, right and centersmiley5 Can’t trust the TRP audience, they will watch any crap.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

I am already ffwd while watching and skipping several scenes too smiley36 Synopsis and thumbnail on hotstar will make me decide whether to watch the episode in full or on ffwd modesmiley36

When track is not good

I watch like this too

When Muthu car got ceased twice

And when that happened he was in lockup too first time

I watched ff mode only smiley36

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

When track is not good

I watch like this too

When Muthu car got ceased twice

And when that happened he was in lockup too first time

I watched ff mode only smiley36

This is the only way to keep our sanity intact. Indha TV seriala vara maadhiri neja vaazhkaiyila kooda nadakadhusmiley36 Indha TV serials paarthu thaan neriya per kettu poraanga smiley36

Nichuss thumbnail

I already ffwd while watching and skipping several scenes too smiley36 Synopsis and thumbnail on hotstar will make me decide whether to watch the episode in full or on ffwd modesmiley36

same with me

ystrday epsd i loved it

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Precap is good smiley37

Hope Manoj gets caught

Seriously

Btw wat these two doing in police station smiley36

Sevenstreaks thumbnail