Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

I think it would have been more fun if Butcher Mani came in as Rohini's fake father, and not as her fake uncle. Vijaya would have probed more, and Parlour-amma's BP would have shot through the roof. smiley36

I hope Vidya cuts her friendship with Rohini and becomes besties with Meena. She is able to see beyond Manoj and Rohini's nonsense and recognise the good in Meena.

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pallanguzhi

I think it would have been more fun if Butcher Mani came in as Rohini's fake father, and not as her fake uncle. Vijaya would have probed more, and Parlour-amma's BP would have shot through the roof. smiley36

I hope Vidya cuts her friendship with Rohini and becomes besties with Meena. She is able to see beyond Manoj and Rohini's nonsense and recognise the good in Meena.

never to happen unless Meena become successful businesswoman and earn more than Rohini or Shruthi

mpks1 thumbnail

So I was right after the Sunday special promo released that in future jewelry fiasco blame will land on Muthu-Meena’s head. Now Vijaya 💯 claim that Meena gave her only fake jewelry and that’s what she kept in the locker and knows nothing about it being fake. Manoj and Rohini are going to escape yet again. So along with Annamalai’s 27 L, this 4L worth of jewelry is gone which makes it 31 L plus the money Vijaya spent on Manoj since he came back home after eloping are countless. There is no end to atrocities shown in this serial and writers giving ideas to people/general audience on how to cheat your own kith and kin and get away with it. Only crooked mind writers will again and again save the criminals, shows their pathetic thinking and caliber🙄

https://youtu.be/b0HODfcXswY?si=pFQ6wI3RRF4-GMcz

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

So I was right after the Sunday special promo released that in future jewelry fiasco blame will land on Muthu-Meena’s head. Now Vijaya 💯 claim that Meena gave her only fake jewelry and that’s what she kept in the locker and knows nothing about it being fake. Manoj and Rohini are going to escape yet again. So along with Annamalai’s 27 L, this 4L worth of jewelry is gone which makes it 31 L plus the money Vijaya spent on Manoj since he came back home after eloping are countless. There is no end to atrocities shown in this serial and writers giving ideas to people/general audience on how to cheat your own kith and kin and get away with it. Only crooked mind writers will again and again save the criminals, shows their pathetic thinking and caliber🙄

https://youtu.be/b0HODfcXswY?si=pFQ6wI3RRF4-GMcz

I don think Muthu and Meena will reveal it to family

If they did promo would ve been differently cut

Like him questioning his mother to create hype

I feel these two will try to find truth behind jewellery swap . Or may be I m expecting too much from makers smiley37

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

What is with Vijay TV serials? Not one of them is interesting.

SA is rinse and repeat. MK did the same and ended. AK is pathetic. PS is even more pathetic. Bhagya is smiley11. NNK is average. VVV is another bad attempt. smiley44

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Now I feel before Muthu asks about Jewels Vijaya will change it with real jewels smiley37

So much dragging

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

Now I feel before Muthu asks about Jewels Vijaya will change it with real jewels smiley37

So much dragging

frm whr she will get real jewels

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

frm whr she will get real jewels

Was just kidding smiley36

I seriously want Vijaya and Manoj to get caught

Will it happen?

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks