Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Today's episode was funny smiley37

I felt they dragged a bit in mid

Lol Vijaya should get reality check wat Shruti's mother thinks about her .

But I wonder If she will go against Shruthi 's mother or will be shameless and try to please her just because she is rich

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

Today's episode was funny smiley37

I felt they dragged a bit in mid

Lol Vijaya should get reality check wat Shruti's mother thinks about her .

But I wonder If she will go against Shruthi 's mother or will be shameless and try to please her just because she is rich

I also found the episode very funny as wellsmiley36. Too much dramatics by Vijaya and the reaction by the menfolks in the house, especially Muthu was hilarioussmiley36 Vijaya indeed became Chandramukhi.
Anyways brining Sruthi’s mother was totally unnecessary but we all know what’s going to happen as per the precapsmiley36 Also how much ever tries to butter up Sudha, Sruthi’s parents indirectly humiliates Vijaya and Annamalai at every step which Vijaya is unaware of as she is modeled exactly like Meena in the self respect aspect. The woman simply has no shame,
Again I am saying no self respecting girl would put up with the humiliation Meena is meted out in every episode. This is done intentionally and for the ratings, yet in this modern day and age, the writers are going overboard and they are showing Meena lacking self respect and self esteem.

After today’s episode, when Meena reasoned out that she got the wick and the oil ready for the lamp, she is surely going to blamed for the failure of dance class smiley36 Also Vijaya being greedy charging 2000 rupees per student per month? How will beginner students parents pay this much? smiley36

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

I also found the episode very funny as wellsmiley36. Too much dramatics by Vijaya and the reaction by the menfolks in the house, especially Muthu was hilarioussmiley36 Vijaya indeed became Chandramukhi.
Anyways brining Sruthi’s mother was totally unnecessary but we all know what’s going to happen as per the precapsmiley36 Also how much ever tries to butter up Sudha, Sruthi’s parents indirectly humiliates Vijaya and Annamalai at every step which Vijaya is unaware of as she is modeled exactly like Meena in the self respect aspect. The woman simply has no shame,
Again I am saying no self respecting girl would put up with the humiliation Meena is meted out in every episode. This is done intentionally and for the ratings, yet in this modern day and age, the writers are going overboard and they are showing Meena lacking self respect and self esteem.

After today’s episode, when Meena reasoned out that she got the wick and the oil ready for the lamp, she is surely going to blamed for the failure of dance class smiley36 Also Vijaya being greedy charging 2000 rupees per student per month? How will beginner students parents pay this much? smiley36

She wont blame them as they are her first and only students smiley37 and that fees will be used for paying current bill . Poor her friend Parvati . She is not even that bad . Still sufer because of Vijaya . Once Rohini truth comes out before anyone else Parvati going to get nicely from her smiley37 She would ve said 100 times en moolama vandha marumagal smiley37

The actress was too good today smiley10

Agree with wat you said about Meena smiley20

mpks1 thumbnail

Today’s episode of SA was full of Vijaya whining and sulking smiley36 I was also right Vijaya indeed blame Meena for zero enrollment in her dance class as she was the one who got the wick and oil ready for the lamp. That aside, why are Muthu and Meena hell bent on solving all the world problems smiley36 Both didn’t learn anything from their past experiences. Anyway precap for tomorrow is hilarioussmiley36 Vijaya’s neck is going to get sprained and she is again going to blame Muthu and Meena. Both deserve if they are humiliated yet again.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Vijaya blame game going overboard. She is blaming Meena even for her neck sprain .

mpks1 thumbnail

Vijaya blame game going overboard. She is blaming Meena even for her neck sprain .

I told ya, this is what will happen smiley36 Meena deserves this blame game. If she had even one ounce of self respect, would have stopped Muthu when he gave the idea to pacify Vijaya.
Teo things are very important in a marriage anywhere, self respect and respect from your spouse and his family . Both supersede even love you get from your husband and his family. But what I see in all the TV serials across the board that a married FL lacks self respect as well as respect from her in-laws. They are indeed portraying women in such a bad light.
As for the precap, Meena spotting Rohini’s fake Malaysia Mama, I am sure nothing is going to come out of it. Meena is not worldly wise, perceptive and street smart as Rohini.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

I told ya, this is what will happen smiley36 Meena deserves this blame game. If she had even one ounce of self respect, would have stopped Muthu when he gave the idea to pacify Vijaya.
Teo things are very important in a marriage anywhere, self respect and respect from your spouse and his family . Both supersede even love you get from your husband and his family. But what I see in all the TV serials across the board that a married FL lacks self respect as well as respect from her in-laws. They are indeed portraying women in such a bad light.
As for the precap, Meena spotting Rohini’s fake Malaysia Mama, I am sure nothing is going to come out of it. Meena is not worldly wise, perceptive and street smart as Rohini.

I don like d way Muthu and Meena behave too . Esp Meena .

At d same time she has to blame her for sprain too ?

mpks1 thumbnail

I don like d way Muthu and Meena behave too . Esp Meena .

At d same time she has to blame her for sprain too ?

That’s Vijaya’s lousy character and nature, knowing well writers are making Meena, the scapegoat thinking these kinds of scenes will bring ratings instead audience will get irritated with a character like Meena who cannot stand up for herself. The writers are purposely damaging Meena’s character in order to prop up other characters. If by chance Meena funds out the truth about Rohini’s fake Mama do you think Vijaya will believe her? Nooooo! This is a way to drag the storylines as much as possible and in the meantime how do you get ratings, by making Meena the reason for all the problems. Why can’t they show her as Sruthi is beyond my comprehension? Both are city bred girls, just because Meena is from a poor background, doesn’t mean she lacks self respect. In this day and age, no girl whether she is from the city, village or a small town will put up with such crap from her in-lawssmiley5

Nichuss thumbnail

SA ntg to say.... im fed up with MuMee being sacrificial goat 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Mahanadhi... finally title card came on show... nadhi appalam😛😛 Im so curious hw Vijay goin to convince himself f he in lov with his wifey.. n doesnt want her to leave...

Cmng to todays epsd... hw Vijay goin to get shock being model on appalam