Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Nichuss

mahanadhi anyone watching.... im falling for vijaysmiley42

I started watching it only after Vijay appeared. smiley36 Vijay-Kaveri pair is good. Vijay is just damn good. smiley16

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cosmo-Girl

I started watching it only after Vijay appeared. smiley36 Vijay-Kaveri pair is good. Vijay is just damn good. smiley16

so truesmiley42

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Sympathy varla . Better luck next time smiley36

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

Sympathy varla . Better luck next time smiley36

Varale?

Varale.

smiley37

Word Count: 1

Nichuss thumbnail
mpks1 thumbnail

Shabaaaaa! Thaanga mudiyalada saamy! Idhu ulaga maha nadippu doi!
Krishukku terinja mattum Rohini enna seiya pira, eppadiyum thurathi adika thaan pora! Ivalaam oru amma! Vetka kedu smiley5 I don’t feel anything for Rohini at all.
Long time ago I had mentioned that Muthu- Meena should adopt Krish, that’s exactly what the story should pivot to. I want the writers to show Krish getting emancipated from Rohini legally and have a better life, else this child’s life will be destroyed if he and his grandmother continue to believe Rohinismiley6

mpks1 thumbnail

Writers and Rohini never disappoint me at all. I already knew Rohini wpuld find a way to throw her mother and Krish out of the house.

This is to the writers, Rohini and Vidya- once a criminal always a criminal. I can’t believe how easy its for the writers to write such scenes where they don’t hesitate to show- verbal, physical and mental abuse of a child too to show how powerful abd hearyless their antagonist is. Indha madhiri writersa serupala adikanamsmiley7

mpks1 thumbnail

New promo

Meena, the dimwit won’t be able to connect the dots and Rohini is going to escape again, so why do we need a promo? 🙄🙄🙄

https://youtu.be/lqlZE4nYjto?si=S081O9mDmRIQyhO5

P.S: I am not able to tag anyone😔