Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

i ddint had the guts to watch today epsd.... starting watched... rest ff mode...

vijaya dammnn wat all she said to Meena.... cant meena ask the same abt R to her.... -_- ewwww wat a rude lady.....

precap...

im damnnn sure its LIE... bcz MR hav the money to pay back.... this is to make Muthu guilty..... n to show R how sacrificial she is

Neena14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

In reality, no one will tolerate such behavior or such a household. No one can get away with lies like this - someday someone is bound to suspect something or people in the common circles will know the person. It’s a shame that in this day and age the writers are writing female characters who have no self respect for themselves. It is just better for Muthu and Meena to walk out of the household. It’s ridiculous - a newly wed couple is being asked shameless questions about their private life, is not allowed a room just because they are not in so called elite professions and are being undermined at each stage even though they are honest and straightforward. It is always better to walk away with self respect than to live in such conditions and toxic families. The absence will show the true colors of family members. They should simply stop interfering in these matters. Let people like Manoj and Rohini meet their own fates.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

This serial is getting on my nerves smiley44

mpks1 thumbnail

What kind of lousy background do the writers of SA have? What horrible dialogues they write from one woman to another. This shows their class, culture and to some extent upbringing. Who talks like Vijaya in this day and age and which DIL like Meena will put up with such crap that too living in a city.

Have some shame writers and don’t bring your crassness and low thinking in the storyline just for TRPs. Soon urban population which has been supporting you all along is going to abandon you left, right and centersmiley7

Nichuss thumbnail

i m nt sure wat to say abt SA

only watched MuMee small scene... it was too nice and very good moment... i loved the way Muthu behaving like innocent cute kid type... and Meena telling its ur "anger" creating all problems... and others using the chance to defame him...

anyways 2mrw scene anthr hard to watch for me :( :(

isnt R n V too females.... atleast show some mercy....
M ... such an idiot... wen he got money he became male version f V in full form

i really want that shop get ruined... n some how... MuMee taking on it... (nt goin to happen... still a wish)...

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
mpks1 thumbnail

Adra sakkai! smiley36
Now lets see what Rohini doessmiley36

Adhuvum adhu moonjiyum, naanum paakaren Krishyum avanga ammavayum eppadi thrurathanu. Aana indha Rohini senjalum seiyum, panathukaaga edhu venalym seiyum. Idhuvum Vijayuvellsm manusha jenmathilye serka mudiyadhu smiley6

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I have to ask..... Muthu Meena ke andha veetule edam ille, idhulle 2 extra people Muthu gets home. smiley36

Anyway, let's see what Rohini does, at least she gave her room to her mother and son.

Nichuss thumbnail

she escaped as expectedsmiley14

Nichuss thumbnail

mahanadhi anyone watching.... im falling for vijaysmiley42