Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Muthu Meena promoting Start Music with Priyu, nice one. smiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svLrT8VjLrQ

Vetri (Muthu) on Mudhal Vanakkam: much quieter than he is onscreen as Muthu, but appears to be sincere and down-to-earth. Kalakkurenga boss. smiley20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGSOsxlPypY

Edited by Pallanguzhi - 3 months ago
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

As soon as Manoj announced his store opening ceremony, I expected a scene featuring MM being insulted for purchasing something there, lo and behold...... smiley19

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGYgZwKY7pA

Nice of Paatti to come to MM's rescue. Pesama Madrasukku shift ayidunga, Paattimaa.. smiley40

Thank goodness Shruthi seems to avoid joining in the drama created by her mom. smiley32 I think she recognises that her parents are using Muthu and Meena as scapegoats to create a divide within the family. Noticed that she also did not argue when Muthu made jabs at her mom at the anniversary function. Great going Pala Kural. smiley40

Edited by Pallanguzhi - 3 months ago
mpks1 thumbnail

I have been traveling and tried to catch up on SA’s episodes. Though we all know how Vijaya and Rohini are, many times I get angry on Meena and Annamalai too. They are the reason why Muthu is being controlled and having to listen to idiots like Vijaya, Rohini, Manoj and even Sruthi’s mother Sudha. I wish Paatti stays back in Chennai with all of them and not go back to the village. She is much better in handling Vijaya, Manoj, Rohini than Annamalai or Meena can ever tackle them.

Also which girl in the present day will listen to such insults and continue to whine to her husband and not give back to people like Vijaya or Rohini. Where os the world going with respect to women’s respect and empowerment and what the heck are these writers showing that too the story is set in Chennai and not in a village or a small town. Please tell me which married girl in a city like Chennai from any strata of the society will put up like Meena smiley6

One thing is sure, the day Vijaya knows Manoj and Rohini’s truth will be the day this serial will end. It is clear that the writers and the director Kumaran will go to any extent to protect these thugs, this showing that only bad and evil will prevailsmiley7

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Nichuss thumbnail

Vijaya Rohini tooo much.... even a little f humanity tey dont hv.... hope ths time muthu stands on his wrds n dnt allow meena to wrk too much

mpks1 thumbnail

Vijaya, Rohini, Manoj moonu perayum suttu thallanumsmiley7
Meenakkum arivu illai, cannot defend herself, Muthu has to step in support her every single time aana Muthuva control panna mattum vaai kizhiyum.

Muthu illaina vera edhuvul illai indha show la, Muthukaaga thaan ellathayum poruthukka vendiyirukku 🙄

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

Vijaya Rohini tooo much.... even a little f humanity tey dont hv.... hope ths time muthu stands on his wrds n dnt allow meena to wrk too much

Yes they don ve humanity at all

Last time also same thing happened.

I feel Meena is pregnant .

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

Yes they don ve humanity at all

Last time also same thing happened.

I feel Meena is pregnant .

I too had a doubt... 😜

Sevenstreaks thumbnail