Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Home786

Usama is already playing solo lead in 7pm and 9pm shows.. Even he did prime time solo lead for ARY..

Wahaj played first solo lead in Bharam as RJ Marif.. Then, in Ishq Jalebi, DNUTN..

If Bilal ashraf, azaan sami khan can get lead roles in prime time shows, then why not usama, he has looks and potential too

Originally posted by: spnfan

With all its flaws it was still a way better drama than a lot of prime time dramas. The chemistry was amazing and the leads had good characterisation and even when the makers screw up a little they got back in track fast as well.

The forum was also fun. Nobody took the show way too seriously and we were free to talk whatever we want.

Miss those days 🥺

Who? Hira and Usama or Hira and zaviyar?

Hiba and zaviyaar of course, usama is not a main lead here

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Miss those days 🥺

Can you belive it's already been an year😔

IJ aired during ramdhan. Don't know if it was before or after fitoor or during.

Usama plays lead roles in 7pm and 9pm dramas. But i guess he only got popularity with aik sitam aur.

Even wahaj started off with daily soaps, wo bhi 100+ episodes with servant cast

At least Usama does soaps with A list actors😆

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Even wahaj started off with daily soaps, wo bhi 100+ episodes with servant cast

At least Usama does soaps with A list actors😆

I think Bilal also did daily soap but he was lucky to get cast as lead very early in his career and got stardom within 2-3yrs.

Usama did dobara and IJ were he had good character graph then he did asa as a lead. I guess these are the only 3 dramas which did him good as an actor.

I think Bilal also did daily soap but he was lucky to get cast as lead very early in his career and got stardom within 2-3yrs.

Usama did dobara and IJ were he had good character graph then he did asa as a lead. I guess these are the only 3 dramas which did him good as an actor.

Bilal Abbas? I think he started as a supporting role with SeDBN? I thought he landd himself a lead role quite quickly after just 2 shows.

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Bilal Abbas? I think he started as a supporting role with SeDBN? I thought he landd himself a lead role quite quickly after just 2 shows.

Bilal did some daily soap where he only had 2-3 dialogues. I remember him saying that in one of his IVs. He got dumpukt with kasif nizar also just within an year into acting. I guess that's his first lead role. Considering he didn't had any connections he did extremely well for himself and shot to fame pretty early into his career. But he said he started auditioning when he was 18-19. So got the break after trying for 2-3yrs.

Edited by spnfan - 1 years ago
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

https://youtu.be/7V5MNNB5ql4

So zaviyar is the actual lead 😡😡. I am so annoyed. Nayland Ijaz promoting his own son 😡

Can you belive it's already been an year😔

Time flies so fast