Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Usama seems to be the next Wahaj....it took Wahaj a long time to start getting lead roles😭 i think his first propoer solo lead is Tere Bin

Usama is already playing solo lead in 7pm and 9pm shows.. Even he did prime time solo lead for ARY..

Wahaj played first solo lead in Bharam as RJ Marif.. Then, in Ishq Jalebi, DNUTN..

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Home786

Ekta Kapoor made us so creative in these type of love triangle stories...

Zaviyar doesn't suit this poor guy type look tbh and with his mediocre screen presence he's going to make next level mpht... Even, I am doubtful of Hiba here.. She is playing such type of role for the first time..

I think yashma gill will get cheated by Usama here... And Usama ka kya hai, he is expert in playing high standard business guy with full on tashan and taunting attitude..

Usama is good at playing those roles. He was great as shehroze wahab. I guess the only time i would be excited to see him again is when he does another drama with anmol. Same for anmolπŸ˜†. I like them together than individually πŸ˜†

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: spnfan

Usama is good at playing those roles. He was great as shehroze wahab. I guess the only time i would be excited to see him again is when he does another drama with anmol. Same for anmolπŸ˜†. I like them together than individually πŸ˜†

Same...Same....Same..πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

Those were the days of AiK Sitam Aur.. An unexpectedly huge charismatic and entertaining drama that was!! 🀣

spnfan thumbnail

Same...Same....Same..πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

Those were the days of AiK Sitam Aur.. An unexpectedly huge charismatic and entertaining drama that was!! 🀣

With all its flaws it was still a way better drama than a lot of prime time dramas. The chemistry was amazing and the leads had good characterisation and even when the makers screw up a little they got back in track fast as well.

The forum was also fun. Nobody took the show way too seriously and we were free to talk whatever we want.

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

The only thing I am liking after watching the teaser is the OST. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aur kuch bhi nhi like karney wala

Seems like these two are the leads and Usama is the second lead. Poor guy deserves more.

Looks like rich girl poor guy story. She might be all materialistic at the start but will start appreciating other things in life when this guy comes into her life. Usama will be part of her materialistic life and might cheat on her with yashma gill.

See i have made an entire story out of the two teasers. 🀣

But they are not looking good together

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

But they are not looking good together

Who? Hira and Usama or Hira and zaviyar?

Yeahh!! They shot the teaser in a unique format to grab viewers but they again did a mistake by spilling whole story in first release itself..

But, again it could have been better if it would have been not a triangle type story... And Hiba again love triangle zone... Usama as usual his win - win business tycoon role and Zaviyar again though with good ample amount of screen space will be a third wheel type... Here, Usama will outshine him completely even Hiba here as he's playing his comfort zone character..

Why don't Ary comes out of this love triangle stories?

Typical story, hiba again in love triangle, zaviyar again as third wheel, zabardashti ka hero and usama again as rich businessman. Nothing new, nothing appealing. Hiba zaviyar seems boring couple, usama hero hota toh shayd main try karti yeh drama but not now.

Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul

Koi Chand Rakh, Tum kon Priya, Tere Bina main nahi aur Raaz E Ulfat 🀒

Sarey love triangles

He was a solo lead in Ishq jalebi. Usama was in it but he didn't over shadow wahaj or took up a lot of screentime.

Usama is a decent actor but i don't think he is as good as wahaj to be the next big thing.

But usama got noticed in IJ inspite of having big cast unlike zaviyaar in Mpht. Kehna toh nhi chaiye but zaviyaar ki screen presence nhi hai, wahaj ky samney iski performance nazar hi nhi ati, while in IJ usama and wahaj scenes used to be so good, aisa lagta tha jesy real life cousins hain