Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Seems like these two are the leads and Usama is the second lead. Poor guy deserves more.

Looks like rich girl poor guy story. She might be all materialistic at the start but will start appreciating other things in life when this guy comes into her life. Usama will be part of her materialistic life and might cheat on her with yashma gill.

See i have made an entire story out of the two teasers. 🤣

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

The only thing I am liking after watching the teaser is the OST. 😆😆

Usama seems to be the next Wahaj....it took Wahaj a long time to start getting lead roles😭 i think his first propoer solo lead is Tere Bin

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Usama seems to be the next Wahaj....it took Wahaj a long time to start getting lead roles😭 i think his first propoer solo lead is Tere Bin

He was a solo lead in Ishq jalebi. Usama was in it but he didn't over shadow wahaj or took up a lot of screentime.

Usama is a decent actor but i don't think he is as good as wahaj to be the next big thing.

Originally posted by: spnfan

He was a solo lead in Ishq jalebi. Usama was in it but he didn't over shadow wahaj or took up a lot of screentime.

Usama is a decent actor but i don't think he is as good as wahaj to be the next big thing.

Was that before or after Fitoor?

Usama has done a lead role on ARY too but now he is back to the parallel lead role, just like Wahaj in MPHT

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Was that before or after Fitoor?

Usama has done a lead role on ARY too but now he is back to the parallel lead role, just like Wahaj in MPHT

IJ aired during ramdhan. Don't know if it was before or after fitoor or during.

Usama plays lead roles in 7pm and 9pm dramas. But i guess he only got popularity with aik sitam aur.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Seems like these two are the leads and Usama is the second lead. Poor guy deserves more.

Looks like rich girl poor guy story. She might be all materialistic at the start but will start appreciating other things in life when this guy comes into her life. Usama will be part of her materialistic life and might cheat on her with yashma gill.

🤣🤣 uff too predictable

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Wahi same triangle type story

Kya yaar ary needs to do better 😡

And zaviyar is a total flop actor jidhar jata hai udhar show boring 😆

The only good thing is ost.

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ekta Kapoor made us so creative in these type of love triangle stories...

Zaviyar doesn't suit this poor guy type look tbh and with his mediocre screen presence he's going to make next level mpht... Even, I am doubtful of Hiba here.. She is playing such type of role for the first time..

I think yashma gill will get cheated by Usama here... And Usama ka kya hai, he is expert in playing high standard business guy with full on tashan and taunting attitude..