Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

An apt caption🤣

this is really pissing me mahn,this guy is imposed forcefully in every damn show,give chances when someone is able to live upto that calibre but no the makers are hell bent on forcing Zaviyar down our throat.Ussama is doing a 2nd lead here despite being so much better in acting than Zaviyar,this is really sad.

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

An apt caption🤣

this is really pissing me mahn,this guy is imposed forcefully in every damn show,give chances when someone is able to live upto that calibre but no the makers are hell bent on forcing Zaviyar down our throat.Ussama is doing a 2nd lead here despite being so much better in acting than Zaviyar,this is really sad.

Koi nahi sab apne apne kismat likhake aate hain. Everyone gets their due sooner or later. After doing Kaach Dhaga and Dobara Usama might have been typecast as negative now. Hopefully he gets to break that soon

Originally posted by: Home786

Ditto...

I said the same in my above previous post..

Nothing looks attractive in this teaser which will fetch good amount of viewers.

The way teaser was executed that is thoda hatkey otherwise story is again ghisi piti. Nothing is appealing it it.

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

Koi nahi sab apne apne kismat likhake aate hain. Everyone gets their due sooner or later. After doing Kaach Dhaga and Dobara Usama might have been typecast as negative now. Hopefully he gets to break that soon

Feel bad for usama, he gave a hit drama Aik Sitam aur on ary last year, still he is getting negative, parallel lead roles.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

cant understand Why hiba did this project after mere humnasheen and pehchaan. Now I am only interested in jhok sial.

Although usama might have less screen space he will most likely have more to do. Zaviyar with his plain acting will most probably just play the character similar to qmk.

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Afiablog is an Usama fan😆. She used to review asa without missing a single episode.

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

Afiablog is an Usama fan😆. She used to review asa without missing a single episode.

Oh Didnt know that . I thought she doesnt like Zaviyar much🤣
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

Oh Didnt know that . I thought she doesnt like Zaviyar much🤣

I saw her reviewing MPHT. So zaviyar is already eating up the screenspace of her fav wahaj and now she don't want that to happen to her other fav usama🤣. So obviously she won't like zaviyar. I haven't seen that guy in anything. So don't have any opinion on him

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

I saw her reviewing MPHT. So zaviyar is already eating up the screenspace of her fav wahaj and now she don't want that to happen to her other fav usama🤣. So obviously she won't like zaviyar. I haven't seen that guy in anything. So don't have any opinion on him

Which guy? Zaviyar?😆

I found him ok in Sange Mah and MPHT. He is not great actor but he does act good enough for a newbie.

Edited by Mrinmoyi_me - 1 years ago