954014 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

If he is a child then what is he even doing in dramas πŸ˜‚

he's a child actor

plus size child actor

Originally posted by: spnfan

According to his wiki he only did one soap and dumpukt released before sedbn. He was the ml in dumpukt and it was directed by Kashif nizar. So he got noticed by big directors very early in his career. He had luck on his side along with good acting skills. Else it takes years for some good actors to get noticed by big directors and production houses. Without being a star kid he did extremely well for himself and after getting noticed he started being choosy as well. Not everyone get that privilege.

Did they air at the same time? Because I only remember people discussing dumpukht after SeDBN. Before that, I had never even heard of him. Also wasnt Zahid in dumpukht?

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Tho my focus was also on affan and hira but jitna I remember, you have called Usama handsome on ghalati drama's thread πŸ˜‚

Are you sure? Because I remember that I wasnt really interested in him until Mohlat. I did like the other Usama though. Usama Tahir I think.

Originally posted by: awida

Now even Hinna has short term memory.πŸ˜†

I am terrible these days Awida. Help me. I even forget which rakaat I am on while praying.πŸ₯Ί

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Did they air at the same time? Because I only remember people discussing dumpukht after SeDBN. Before that, I had never even heard of him. Also wasnt Zahid in dumpukht?

I don't know. According to wiki dumpukt aired before sedbn. i started watching pak dramas properly during pyaar ke sadkey time and that's when i started following Bilal. Before that I have only seen 2-3 pak dramas here and there with Zgh being the only drama i absolutely loved.

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

https://youtu.be/1C-142pTYjc

Damn 😑😑 if it was a good dashing hero like bilal or Farhaan, even humza, they would have rocked it. BTW promos are confusing. From first promo it seems that she was in love with Usama but here it's seems she is in love with Zaviyar character before marraige

I think Zaviyar gained weight specifically for this drama. They are trying to establish overweight regular guy as a hero . Plot seems ok. But execution is too dramatic. Hiba's make up is horrible in the birdal outfitπŸ˜†
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

I think Zaviyar gained weight specifically for this drama. They are trying to establish overweight regular guy as a hero . Plot seems ok. But execution is too dramatic. Hiba's make up is horrible in the birdal outfitπŸ˜†

Hmm... if thats the case it will actually be interesting πŸ˜†.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: awida

Mere Humnasheen is gr8 if you escape Hiba's accent.πŸ˜ƒ

I couldn't watch it for the accent only

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Just ignore the accent and watch it its really good ❀️

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I know. I too was skiptical about it first. But story is good. All actors did good. Strong female lead, amzing north areas , and the medical collage lovestory is refreshing. Once you ignore the accent you'll enjoy it.πŸ˜ƒ