Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Dilsha

haya ke chakkar mein murtu ki hard earned bed bhi Gaya. This is what haya wants dude. For u to stay virgin 

tum bhi , virgin - mai bhi virgin .. dono virgin marenge 🤣

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

Sanskari aur izzadar ka toh pata nahi lekin the way he flirts shows his experience with women. Main bata rahi hoon, Murtu ne kuch toh kaand kiya hai 🤪

didn’t he say something abt what she learned in university in 4 years he learned in 1. I don’t remember the dialogue exactly. Was he talking abt this experience  

Edited by Dilsha - 1 years ago
Dilsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

How dumbo is Murtu? Doesn't he know what the problem is? 

does he think every time meerab is jealous seeing him with haya he can take her out on a romantic date 

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

Sanskari aur izzadar ka toh pata nahi lekin the way he flirts shows his experience with women. Main bata rahi hoon, Murtu ne kuch toh kaand kiya hai 🤪

Flirt toh Kiya hoga but action nahi mila hoga. Seeing murtu i don't think open minded liberal girls will associate themselves with him🤣. He will call them behaya🤣

Heeba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aaliyasharma

Haya and murtasim proving her point right..... Haya puri koshish kr rhi h vha pr...think how heartbroken it made her feel 

Last time she was in tears like this was when she went to her parent’s house and they didnt open the door and now this…  💔 
I hope Murtasim realizes that.. and does not brush it off..

Heeba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

I know right😢 btw how did she reach so fast. Is maa begum aware her pregnant bahu is missing 

🤷‍♀️ sometimes there is no logic in the drama lol

WanderingWonder thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Oh wow just realized. He actually called Meerab on her bluff. She angrily suggested he go on a long drive with Hyaena in the previous episode. AND HE DID…all the way to the gaon!  😱 😆 that’s dirty Murtasim. 

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

Flirt toh Kiya hoga but action nahi mila hoga. Seeing murtu i don't think open minded liberal girls will associate themselves with him🤣. He will call them behaya🤣

🤣🤣

Aur jab Haya behaya waali harkat karti hai toh bhaisaab aankhein band kar lete hain 🤪

Dilsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: WanderingWonder

Oh wow just realized. He actually called Meerab on her bluff. She angrily suggested he go on a long drive with Hyaena in the previous episode. AND HE DID…all the way to the gaon!  😱 😆 that’s dirty Murtasim. 

murtasim takes meerab’s words seriously for the things he shouldn’t do. 

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

didn’t he say something abt what she learned in university in 4 years he learned in 1. I don’t remember the dialogue exactly. Was he talking abt this experience  

Dialogue yaad nahi but ho sakta hai 🤔