Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago
wo toh dar k maare na

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

Kisne kaha murtu is virgin? Uske pehle pyaar ko bhool gaye?

He belongs to a sanskari izzadar religious family. He will be a virgin till meerab want him not to be🤣

Heeba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp45o_9If4u/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

This hit me right in the heart 💔

He fell first..

She falls harder..

JaneAustin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WanderingWonder

I was wondering about the editing table.

Every time they have a close scene, I’m trying to calculate, is this distance actually further than it looks because of the angle at which they shot it ?! When they have eye scenes, I’m wondering, are they really looking eachother’s eyes or are they focused on the other’s nose or something lol. Because for Yumna, I feel like there are so many of these scenes and I thought she would be uncomfortable with them?

What were they saying in the Talk Talk show about this? I couldn’t quite understand, but Yumna said something like, if her eyeline was supposed to go towards the fan, then Wahaj wanted ki wo latak jai ? 

I always wondered about this too. Their eye lock scenes make me blush so I don’t know how it must be in real life. Honestly if I was doing a scene with Wahaj I would simply catch feelings if I stared into his eyes 

But I think in IPKKND, where they did those intense and long eye lock scenes, they focused just above the eyebrows on the forehead or on the side of the ear, so they weren’t actually looking into each other’s eyes. So maybe they do something similar here. 

One trick during filming to stop them feeling awkward together, is when they are speaking their lines while staring into the eyes, the other actor has actually got their eyes shut, so the emotion can be real without making the actors self conscious or bursting into laughter ! 😆

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

He belongs to a sanskari izzadar religious family. He will be a virgin till meerab want him not to be🤣

Sanskari aur izzadar ka toh pata nahi lekin the way he flirts shows his experience with women. Main bata rahi hoon, Murtu ne kuch toh kaand kiya hai 🤪

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Heeba

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp45o_9If4u/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

This hit me right in the heart 💔

He fell first..

She falls harder..

I know right😢 btw how did she reach so fast. Is maa begum aware her pregnant bahu is missing 

aaliyasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Haya and murtasim proving her point right..... Haya puri koshish kr rhi h vha pr...think how heartbroken it made her feel 

Dilsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

Kisne kaha murtu is virgin? Uske pehle pyaar ko bhool gaye?

kaunsa pyar. I don’t think his chahat is a girl. Probably some thing he wanted to do which he had to give up due to maa begums blackmail. Even if he had haya wud have poisoned her we don’t need to worry 

Dilsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhuilove

wo toh dar k maare na

😆