Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Everyone was team Adriana Lima, Alessandra or Giselle and I was always waiting for Miranda and Candice in VS. A true Angel

https://youtu.be/W_e2Nw3IyQU

Originally posted by: YourCat

I have no idea who she is.. If I am not wrong, I got her pic from a photographer website..

oh so that was probably your girls marriage pic lol... anyway.....

i saw this pretty girl and thought of you. your thoughts? obviously the one on the right?.. my right ..

1003197 thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3viL

oh so that was probably your girls marriage pic lol... anyway.....

i saw this pretty girl and thought of you. your thoughts? obviously the one on the right?.. my right ..

LoL yeah it was her marriage shoot.. why did you think of me lol.. I am definitely not a warrior type lol.. and I have no idea how I look.. since I look different everyday šŸ¤£

1003197 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Word Count: 1

Originally posted by: YourCat

LoL yeah it was her marriage shoot.. why did you think of me lol.. I am definitely not a warrior type lol.. and I have no idea how I look.. since I look different everyday šŸ¤£

You are coming up with all these absolutely gorgeous, albeit unavailable women. You are now expert .. I'm going to shoot all goodlooking women your way for a final verdict.

I saw girl and thought.. WWYCT (what would your cat think) ... what did you think? Lolol

Wow .. she is stunning šŸ˜ .. her husband so so šŸ˜†

1003197 thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3viL

You are coming up with all these absolutely gorgeous, albeit unavailable women. You are now expert .. I'm going to shoot all goodlooking women your way for a final verdict.

I saw girl and thought.. WWYCT (what would your cat think) ... what did you think? Lolol

Average looking..

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

From figure skating i thing Russian Evgenia Medvedeva has a cute face! She and Yuzuru were my favs.

evgenia-medvedeva-1.jpg

Originally posted by: Dirdam

From figure skating i thing Russian Evgenia Medvedeva has a cute face! She and Yuzuru were my favs.

evgenia-medvedeva-1.jpg

Oh ... I am sure she is dressed like sailor moon .. google it lololol