Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

You know aajkal itna fashion ban gaya hai koi bhi emotion ko instantly reductionist and crass lens se dekhna......

Yes, Viaan was obviously attracted to Katha from day one and that played a part somewhere in why he made that offer to begin with along with wanting to prove his point about "Katha aisi nahin hai"....it's twisted with many shades.....but to reduce it all to "oh it was all about lust only".....matlab kaise dimaag hain logon ke sach mein.....koi kisi ki taraf attract bhi nahin ho sakta without instantly labeling it as some crass lusty thing.

Arte hi sakte hain as long as they start acting bechara too lust bhi toh inko as Tru llub justify karni hoti hai in name of rape too tab toh the victim deserved it.. and only that was love..him nahi samjh sakte yeh sab hunare dimaag and energy levels itna bullshit handle nahi kar sakte isi liye himse logon ki pattati nahi..the funny thing is it is always the horrible actors that end up being fan favs Go Figure..ab bhediya show ke bhi toh fans hai for the PLOT🤷🏻‍♀️

Oh ofcourse it was all about lust only na....same way aaj tak Shivika are also called a horny couple by fangirls😆.....yeh reductionist interpretations are the way to go for everything aajkal😆

Woh Viaan jo hotel room mein 10 minute bhi barely baith paa raha tha and had to down like 3 drinks to even pass that much time, the guy who looked SO disappointed to see Katha showing up at the door😆, the guy who told her she can leave at any time....yep, that guy was just dying of lust that night😆. Anyways jinta fangirls ka dimaag hai, obviously usmein itna hi ghusega and Ehsan ki chepgiri will be considered "truee fraandship"😆.....yep, the very same Ehsan who was character assassinating his BFF Viaan to impress a girl😆

Sab kuch toh unnecessary hai show mein....bas Ehsan hi necessary hai. Please nikaalo baaki sabko and Ehsan Ankahee chalaao😆

Yes sab DAAPTH toh bas Ehsan main hain isi liyee toh prayer circles form kiye jaa rahe thay ke Ehsan involved na ho and Ehsan ka character butcher na ho jaaye..and aaj bakaaida celebration party ki gayi why? Caz Ehsan admitted he is nikamma and that is deemed as some Bada sachaai ka murat and sabse honest seedha emotion 😆 And Farah and teji are the most discuss worthy characters according to.fans well well

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 1 years ago

Lmao seriously aisa kya keh Dia Ehsan ne ke sab fans ho gaye..🤣 Basically nikammaoan ko cover karna hai however I do apprecaite him telling his mom off ke woh nahi chodta and dusra kya kami hai unhe ke she keeps pushing him to have the whole of earth con..that was good ke bhai kya kar loomga poora take over karke..and I'd har yeh faltu aurat wanted to take faayda udhar viaan again showed his generosity and went to Ehsan straight up ke you take over so much for Farah ka thinking ke sab Hadar lo.. glad Ehsan again denied and tried to cheer him up ke aisa kuch nahi ho gaya . HOWEVER viaan ki toh bhook pyaas sab udh gayi hai and he just cannot stop thinking of Katha and how they had planned a dinner and ab kya jhatka lag gaya same is the haal of Katha.. with how she cannot sleep either thinking about how they were supposed to go on dinner and ab yeh kya museebat aa gayi.. teji is Maha level joker her whole shock in this whole time has been ke earth con doob jaayega not a thought to spare for her son. Isko khud hi apne bete pe trust nahi hai and sab bas earth con hai .woman loves the stupid company more than her son..bas usko wohi gyaan bante jaa rahi hai company nahi doobegi like oh puhleez ..the amount of ignorance is something else 🙄 viaan is in such a confusion beech manjhdaar hai but I love his resolve and the sukoon that he achieved ke jab Kia nahi toh darna kya in precap..my personal fav scene today was the earth con jahan Jenny and woh nivi stood up for viaan reassured him that they trust sir and they all will stand for sir i guess that only helped him to go to Katha and be like ok am fine jo paap kiya uski saza milke rahegi but jo Kia nahi uski Kaun de sakta hai..

Katha bechari is so confused ke first time she is procrastinating 😆 phir neerja ne bhi dang se samjha Dia ke go face your fears you can do it..phir himmat aa gayi isme but it was funny seeing Katha being nah aaj Mann hi nahi hai 😄

Oh yeh rohit shetty ki Marathi film with woh teja bheja finally aa gaya wah rohit sir ki fav hone ke perks finally dikh gaye.. 😆 The trailer looks sweet don't care for teja bheja but the film seems to have a nice vibe. Definitely better than whatever shehnaaz is gonna do in bhai ki exercise film

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqA1_ktpTs5/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

AreYaar thumbnail

LOL I have to laugh over Ehsan being labeled a hero for today 😆.....looks like they are building up his "saccha dost" image only to bring it CRASHING back down jab baat LADKI pe aayegi😆

Aaj kya dialogue maar raha tha Ehsan ki main apne dost ko neecha giraa ke upar nahin uth sakta bas thode aur paise kamaane ke liye blah blah.....lol haan bhai apne dost ko neeche tu bas ek ladki ke chakkar mein giraana....such a great soul you are😆. I can clearly see how Ehsan is going to FLIP in the blink of an eye jab baat Katha ki hogi.....yeh sab dialogue-baazi about "mera pyara dost" he can only do jab he doesn't feel like Katha is giving any attention to Viaan....sab kuch PHURR ho jaayega if and when KV draw closer in the aftermath of this Shamita case.....lol

I also LOL-ed extra hard when Farah was like, "Ehsan beta itna toh main tujhe jaanti hoon ki hai toh tu bhi SELFISH hi toh aaj selfless kyun ban raha hai?"🤣.....you know I do enjoy Farah's ability to give unvarnished commentary about everyone including her own son😆

Most of the epi went in Ehsan stuff but there were noteworthy undercurrents as always.....Viaan's silences and the way he has that general exhaustion written on his face clearly....stoic ho gaya hai about getting through this and trying to be practical about the company also....putting the company above himself and last ke scene mein wohi kamaayi dikh rahi thi in the form of his employees ka show of support for him 👏

Ehsan ko bas 2-4 dosti ke dialogues maarne ke liye itna praise mil raha hai but onground what exactly did he do to manage anything?😆......Viaan was the one in the line of fire and committee bhi khud Viaan ne set up karvaayi and upar se company ke projects kaise manage karne hain in his absence, woh bhi Viaan hi soch raha tha....Ehsan bas chinese thoos raha tha😆 but wow aajkal this is the bar to earn high praise...jai ho fangirls😆

I thought raat ko kuch Katha and Aarav ka scene hoga....wasn't there some BTS about this? Or lol maybe aage ke epis mein aayega....but yeah Katha ka wohi conflicted zone chal raha hai as she still recalls Lonavla trip moments with Viaan but also feeling haunted by Shamita ke accusations.

Teji choosing Katha ka reason kal dikhaayenge detail mein😆....saara masala kal ke liye save kiya lagta hai of Katha being appointed and then everyone's reaction over her appointment....lol and kal dekhte hain Ehsan kitna hero rehta hai jab Katha will be involved in a Viaan related matter again😆

So far, build up se toh nahin lag raha Katha will give judgement in Shamita's favor....ya toh koi trick hogi to get the truth out ya phir false spoiler hai.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Yes sab DAAPTH toh bas Ehsan main hain isi liyee toh prayer circles form kiye jaa rahe thay ke Ehsan involved na ho and Ehsan ka character butcher na ho jaaye..and aaj bakaaida celebration party ki gayi why? Caz Ehsan admitted he is nikamma and that is deemed as some Bada sachaai ka murat and sabse honest seedha emotion 😆 And Farah and teji are the most discuss worthy characters according to.fans well well

Haan cuz nice log inko "too sugary" lagte hain....I've read them giving these labels to Viaan in the forum😆.....ek taraf Viaan inke liye lusty hai and dusri taraf "too sugary" bhi🤡😆.....

Farah, Teji, Ehsan type log inko "real" lagte hain cuz aajkal "real" ka definition is being selfish, delusional, petty and manipulative

Haan I've seen some of those comments on YT also claiming ki Ehsan ko "butcher" mat karo blah blah and this is "real" Ehsan jo ek din token dosti waale bhaashan de deta hai....baaki time please forget how he's trying to manipulate his way through most situations and coming on to Katha so creepily😆

LOL I have to laugh over Ehsan being labeled a hero for today 😆.....looks like they are building up his "saccha dost" image only to bring it CRASHING back down jab baat LADKI pe aayegi😆

Aaj kya dialogue maar raha tha Ehsan ki main apne dost ko neecha giraa ke upar nahin uth sakta bas thode aur paise kamaane ke liye blah blah.....lol haan bhai apne dost ko neeche tu bas ek ladki ke chakkar mein giraana....such a great soul you are😆. I can clearly see how Ehsan is going to FLIP in the blink of an eye jab baat Katha ki hogi.....yeh sab dialogue-baazi about "mera pyara dost" he can only do jab he doesn't feel like Katha is giving any attention to Viaan....sab kuch PHURR ho jaayega if and when KV draw closer in the aftermath of this Shamita case.....lol

I also LOL-ed extra hard when Farah was like, "Ehsan beta itna toh main tujhe jaanti hoon ki hai toh tu bhi SELFISH hi toh aaj selfless kyun ban raha hai?"🤣.....you know I do enjoy Farah's ability to give unvarnished commentary about everyone including her own son😆

Most of the epi went in Ehsan stuff but there were noteworthy undercurrents as always.....Viaan's silences and the way he has that general exhaustion written on his face clearly....stoic ho gaya hai about getting through this and trying to be practical about the company also....putting the company above himself and last ke scene mein wohi kamaayi dikh rahi thi in the form of his employees ka show of support for him 👏

Ehsan ko bas 2-4 dosti ke dialogues maarne ke liye itna praise mil raha hai but onground what exactly did he do to manage anything?😆......Viaan was the one in the line of fire and committee bhi khud Viaan ne set up karvaayi and upar se company ke projects kaise manage karne hain in his absence, woh bhi Viaan hi soch raha tha....Ehsan bas chinese thoos raha tha😆 but wow aajkal this is the bar to earn high praise...jai ho fangirls😆

I thought raat ko kuch Katha and Aarav ka scene hoga....wasn't there some BTS about this? Or lol maybe aage ke epis mein aayega....but yeah Katha ka wohi conflicted zone chal raha hai as she still recalls Lonavla trip moments with Viaan but also feeling haunted by Shamita ke accusations.

Teji choosing Katha ka reason kal dikhaayenge detail mein😆....saara masala kal ke liye save kiya lagta hai of Katha being appointed and then everyone's reaction over her appointment....lol and kal dekhte hain Ehsan kitna hero rehta hai jab Katha will be involved in a Viaan related matter again😆

So far, build up se toh nahin lag raha Katha will give judgement in Shamita's favor....ya toh koi trick hogi to get the truth out ya phir false spoiler hai.

Exactly would wala part hero banane wale clearly nahi sure na ke he admitted usse na sambhalna yeh akela😆 to chalo dosti ka cover like mahaan ban jao 🤣 Farah ka woh selfish wala was the one thing she said BANG On and him then coming with his 5 page ka parvachan on how great he is..yeah we have seen his greatness jab he goes prying on his dost and usne Dubai main kya Kia Caz shak thay ya jab he starts having woh insecurity when woh anirudh calls him an extra tab kahan jaati hai yeh mahaan dosti.. and yup Ehsan ke paas har sawaal ka yehi jawab hota ke chill kar and thus le ..I guess aditi was off last week toh thoda filler bhi karna pada with that Ehsan.. viaan bechara toh tabse numb hi pada hai but still nobody can give him Kanda Kanda chodo.koi insaan hi nahi samjh raha na sabko apni apni padi hai instead of just get him to talk and be what is in his mind..maa tak.ko toh bete pe bharosa hai nahi she seems to have also believed it and is now trying to take actions to save company instead of piicking viaan over it.. not once has that woman in passing bhi tried to comfort viaan in anyway. Woh becahara hi load leta rahe soxhta rahe sab Caz pata hai Ehsan type se toh na ho paayega but I did like his you think living with such an accusation would get me any respect ever it is about his izzat too and company pe daag na lage that how can they think iss baar dabba dene se sab aise hi chalta rahega..

Haan cuz nice log inko "too sugary" lagte hain....I've read them giving these labels to Viaan in the forum😆.....ek taraf Viaan inke liye lusty hai and dusri taraf "too sugary" bhi🤡😆.....

Farah, Teji, Ehsan type log inko "real" lagte hain cuz aajkal "real" ka definition is being selfish, delusional, petty and manipulative

Haan I've seen some of those comments on YT also claiming ki Ehsan ko "butcher" mat karo blah blah and this is "real" Ehsan jo ek din token dosti waale bhaashan de deta hai....baaki time please forget how he's trying to manipulate his way through most situations and coming on to Katha so creepily😆

Duh tumko ghanta samjh nahi hai..woh thodi creepy chikh chikh hai who cannot even respect the privacy of Katha and ghussta rehta hai kabhi uske ghar Mai kabhi kahin wih toh uska love hai jahaan again he doesn't care and apne love and dost and bhai ke uppar hi spying karta hai and only takes sukh ka saans knowing they haven't slept together in Dubai.. the amount of times he had doubted them over it with hsi gande tareeke se Dubai main kya hua tha which frankly to me had only meaning in all this time and no not once have I found it general concern and tab toh I hadn't even have read these takes but please Haan dost ka pyaar toh viaan character raha hai usse dhoke main rakh ke

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Exactly would wala part hero banane wale clearly nahi sure na ke he admitted usse na sambhalna yeh akela😆 to chalo dosti ka cover like mahaan ban jao 🤣 Farah ka woh selfish wala was the one thing she said BANG On and him then coming with his 5 page ka parvachan on how great he is..yeah we have seen his greatness jab he goes prying on his dost and usne Dubai main kya Kia Caz shak thay ya jab he starts having woh insecurity when woh anirudh calls him an extra tab kahan jaati hai yeh mahaan dosti.. and yup Ehsan ke paas har sawaal ka yehi jawab hota ke chill kar and thus le ..I guess aditi was off last week toh thoda filler bhi karna pada with that Ehsan.. viaan bechara toh tabse numb hi pada hai but still nobody can give him Kanda Kanda chodo.koi insaan hi nahi samjh raha na sabko apni apni padi hai instead of just get him to talk and be what is in his mind..maa tak.ko toh bete pe bharosa hai nahi she seems to have also believed it and is now trying to take actions to save company instead of piicking viaan over it.. not once has that woman in passing bhi tried to comfort viaan in anyway. Woh becahara hi load leta rahe soxhta rahe sab Caz pata hai Ehsan type se toh na ho paayega but I did like his you think living with such an accusation would get me any respect ever it is about his izzat too and company pe daag na lage that how can they think iss baar dabba dene se sab aise hi chalta rahega..

@bold: Word....Teji was busy managing her own sadme more than consoling her son when he is the one who has been accused....she was busy hyperventilating more at the possibility of the company going down with this scandal....baad mein bhi jab Viaan wasn't even eating, she was busy managing her own jitters more than getting through to him.....but then again who knows if all this was a setup simply to give Ehsan more footage by trying to play achha dost again.....lol see all the sarcasm aside, I don't mind the Ehsan-Viaan scenes when Ehsan is in chill mode and not doing faltu ke taunts about Katha....dosti ka baseline toh hai, I get that he does know a lot about Viaan bachpan se....but I really don't see anything in it worth hailing the way fangirls are doing.

Ehsan ko I consider a useful plot device to point out things to the audience.....like today the audience learnt through Ehsan that Viaan stops eating when he's stressed.....and Ehsan usually is perceptive enough to point out some things about the changes in Viaan....aaj bhi he noticed ki Viaan isn't taking things negatively and this is a big change in him from before.....haan woh baat aur hai ki jab realize hoga change ki wajah Katha hai, then Ehsan will flip in resentment again😆

Waise did you notice ki aaj Ehsan called Viaan the DEEWAR who protects all of them in the company? LOL great wall of Billu ki yaad aa gayi mujhe😆

Aditi was off all of last week? Wow phir toh we should brace ourselves for lots of Ehsan and Grewals stuff as fillers....ughh....lol

@bold: Word....Teji was busy managing her own sadme more than consoling her son when he is the one who has been accused....she was busy hyperventilating more at the possibility of the company going down with this scandal....baad mein bhi jab Viaan wasn't even eating, she was busy managing her own jitters more than getting through to him.....but then again who knows if all this was a setup simply to give Ehsan more footage by trying to play achha dost again.....lol see all the sarcasm aside, I don't mind the Ehsan-Viaan scenes when Ehsan is in chill mode and not doing faltu ke taunts about Katha....dosti ka baseline toh hai, I get that he does know a lot about Viaan bachpan se....but I really don't see anything in it worth hailing the way fangirls are doing.

Ehsan ko I consider a useful plot device to point out things to the audience.....like today the audience learnt through Ehsan that Viaan stops eating when he's stressed.....and Ehsan usually is perceptive enough to point out some things about the changes in Viaan....aaj bhi he noticed ki Viaan isn't taking things negatively and this is a big change in him from before.....haan woh baat aur hai ki jab realize hoga change ki wajah Katha hai, then Ehsan will flip in resentment again😆

Waise did you notice ki aaj Ehsan called Viaan the DEEWAR who protects all of them in the company? LOL great wall of Billu ki yaad aa gayi mujhe😆

Aditi was off all of last week? Wow phir toh we should brace ourselves for lots of Ehsan and Grewals stuff as fillers....ughh....lol

Arte I like Ehsan as a generic friend who is there I have praised him too and I would rather watch ehsaan than neerja and grewals I do not have dislike for him but I do have dislike for these takes and all this he si the martyr .I do appreciate that Ehsan is self aware enough too ke bhai main company sambhalne fully ke kaabil nahi hoon shayad Viaan is the one who takes the loads who is serious and main usko dump nahi kar sakta just like that and baaki as you said woh dosti does come through at moments like this where he knows exactly viaan kya soch raha hai viaan kaise handle karega so I do take them as gehre dostand I honestly do not mind thay but the chikh chikh part of Ehsan gets annoying and upset usko uske poye hailing karna is annoying.. baaki we need Ehsan to vocalize many things from viaan's pov too since viaan won't

Yeah hahah I heard that and mujhe bhi billu yaad aaya😆 idk of full week off thi ke nahi but thoda toh thi aditi when she was busy taking flight to promote some Punjabi film of hers