Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: screen22

Hi

Just caught up with the episode and all I can say is why?

How does Anuj love CA so much that he can’t live without her 24/7, everything is Anupama’s fault because she does not have a mother’s heart? She gave birth to three childrens so she does not understand anything about what Anuj is going through.

He waited 26 years for Anupama and CA became the adopted daughter that he wanted, not a long period between marriage and the fostering, Anuj did not let the water settle into the marriage he had to persuade Anupama into the fostering.

His words are so sensitive that he says anything to get his way and put Anupama’s effectiveness in vain.

The dance and the picnic were great examples of how he belittled Anupama and just could not see all the efforts that Anupama was making to please everyone. Who was he to say no.

He went into this marriage with open eyes and knew that Anupama had three children, grandchild, ex-in-law parents who she considers her own and also Anuj brought little CA. How much stress does she have to have before she as a nervous breakdown, Anuj will turnaround and blame Anupama that she could not handle him and CA,

Anuj’s words are getting on my nerves because it’s all about him and CA, why did he bother about Anupama’s birthday. Anupama should leave both families and start afresh without any man.

Does this man not remember who brought him back to life when he was bedridden.

Sorry for the ranting and I hope I make sense?

Anuj is a big let down!

I am sorry but no spouse in the world will tolerate someone running to their ex 24 by 7. No spouse in the world, that marriage will be destroyed

The efforts anupamaa was making to please everyone? You mean please her abusive ex in laws? Who is asking her to please everyone? Again no human beings in the world will treat abusive ex in laws like family. If you treat your abusive ex MIL same as your husband or kid, you deserve every misery you got. And in real life such people who cannot prioritize but try to please everyone always, always are miserable and hated by all and all their relationships fail

Marriage is a responsibility, not a time pass to be shared with ex in laws and no spouse will tolerate this behavior, particularly when you are recently married, you are expected to give most time to your spouse

Brought him back when he was bedridden? Are we talking about same anupamaa who abandoned paralyzed husband to sing and dance with ex in laws?

Some huge revisionist history going on here, in real life any spouse would immediately divorce someone so obsessed with ex and emotionally cheating with her ex husband

Edited by Harish111 - 1 years ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hone ko toh kuch bhi ho sakta hain!

About Vanraj-Anupama and their anmol Ratna.

Hypothetically:

Back in the days with lack of regulation, infants were stolen/exchanged at birth at hospital.

Consider one of their Anmol Ratna was exchanged at birth from the hospital and the biological parents, on learning the truth would have come to claim their right/take them away say few days, months or even a year after birth.

What would Vanraj-Anupama have done? Should have done, would have done?

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Some universal truths

First its orphanage fault he knew a woman left her child at orphanage and went away - so try contacting her and ask if shes ok with giving child to others and take written approval on stamp paper thyats how its done in real world

Second ppl saying how can a person with parent be left at orphanage that also happens in india or even usa - this happens i visited kids orphanage to donate and they have kids from baby to 18 years old both boy and girls some who have parents in village or slum or laborers etc and left in orphanage as they are poor. Many of these kids are not given away but they finish 12th or 18 years and go back to family. That is truth especially in indian orphanages. Many kids do not know or are not told they have families till 18 as they may run off etc or get emotionally upset mentally sick etc.

Third truth - first right on child is birth parent unless they have signed off their rights on child. I know case where mother or family came after 12 years and took child away from foster or adopted parent. It all depends on what circumstances it has happened. Once akid was stollen and sold off to someone after 6 years found yet given to real parent.

In maya case i think maya desreves this child as she has no one in world only this kid. Shes suffered so much to give birth to that baby. Shes risked her life and ran off from sold off place to save child future. Just because she fell for anuj we cannot say shes bad or unfit mom. This writer has done big error to maya like anuj kapadiya her baby foster parent. They have indirectly sent message all sold women are bad and do not deserve help by common people or law etc already in society and world no one respect such woman this serial has made it even more bad because its so popular.

Who are real orphans- real orphan is where no one knows whom the child family or relatives are like abondoned in bin or sold off etc. Rest all can be traced back somehow by police if told too.

Regarding anupama behaviour, i have never seen a divorcee woman go to ex hubby house or talk to them too. Some third person does talking if extensive involvement required. Second regarding kids the kids are adult andnever left fathers home to be with mother anupama. It was malvika and anuj who gave her sahara so this obsession and over love is unbelievable. If anupama kids want her leave vanraj house and stay other home or visit her at kapadiyas why should anupama go to ex hubby place.

Edited by myviewprem - 1 years ago
731627 thumbnail

Orphanage is meant for those children who are completely abandon by parents or parents cannot take care of child any more or whose parents are dead

Agar sub aisi hi parents apne bachon ko orphanage mein temporary chod ke jaane lage phir wapas lene lsgr to jo parents Jo adopt karna chahte hai phir woh kaha jaayege child ko adopt karne

For temporary basis there is foster care system or parents can take help from. Ngo

Bahut galat meaning lagaya hai writer ne orphanage ka jahan pur koi parents aone bache ko temporary chod sakte Hai

Edited by surabhi01 - 1 years ago
Milk_cake thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

Dukh Pita Ka Maan Mein Rehta

Uffff, the first time this gem has been used on Anuj. He is literally becoming the Acche Pita.

And he will be not ghatiya if he will do ema with maaya 🤣

Milk_cake thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Snowstorm22

I did not watch today’s eppy. First Anu will never get it. She doesn’t have connection to Choti like Anuj does. What Anuj doesn’t get is that Maya is also her mom and they are asking her to give up her child to them all because of their feelings not of Choti will be happy.

I don't get Anuj 's obsession towards ca, if ca was orphan so it would made sense but now her mother is alive so let her go with her mother

You already know your wife will never prioritize her over her biological kid. still you wants her back 😳

IWasHareeshFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HappySmiles

Is what Anuj said not true? Had the roles been reversed and a couple had came to tell Vanraj/Anupama that their kid (Paakhi, Samar, or Toshu) will be more happy with them would Anupamaa (the biological mom) given up her child?

I completely agree on this, I have never ever seen a mother who gambles on her child, CA is a kid, she can be influenced very easily so how can you just leave everything on a kid, can she bet on her 3 kids who are even grown up, this was a 3rd class challenge and she should be jailed for doing such things without the permission of the relevant authorities, who gave her power to decide where CA will go and with whom she will go, she was just a foster kid to them, bhai she started acting as if she has complete authority on CA. If we leave all the logical and legal things aside then also she decided everything on her own without even discussing it with anyone else, not even with Anuj who loves CA, she is a stupid women jiske liye kisi ko koi sympathy nahi hona chahiye, Anuj should leave this women and start respecting his own family

Sutapasima thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

He was the one who returned home with CA and hand3d her over to Maaya , why did he not hand her over to BB and Ankush for taking care for a few hours ? He is solely to be blamed IMO .smiley7smiley7😡😡

731627 thumbnail

Yeh kya hai anuj ki anu tumhe taqleef nahi ho rahi tumhe dard nahi ho raha

Arey bhai anupama taqleef dikhane ke liye kya kare sadak pe jaa kur baal khol ke daudne lag jaaye ya diwar pe sir Patak Kane lag jaaye

Tum bataao anuj ki anupama maa ko dard ho raha ki nahi iske liye kya kare Jo tumne lage ki anupama ko bahut taqleef hui hai ya phir anupama bhookha.hadtaal pe chali jaaye

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Milk_cake

I don't get Anuj 's obsession towards ca, if ca was orphan so it would made sense but now her mother is alive so let her go with her mother

You already know your wife will never prioritize her over her biological kid. still you wants her back 😳

Exactly!👏 For him to keep on saying she will never be happy with you after a while, she would want her parents back🤦🏻‍♀️.
Tell me how happy she was while your wife and you to some extent were too busy running after her bio kids issues?!
One issues after issues. In fact while Maya was here in your house taking care of her bio daughter.

Only reason nothing major was said because Ca had her bio-mom paying attention to her. But yet both of you are better parents.😡