Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 13 Mar 2023

Sutapasima thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Posted: 1 years ago

Anuj goes berserk at the thoughts of meting CA for the last time, he is heart broken and refuses to accept this and lashes out at Anupama. Barkha, Ankush, Dimple try to calm Anuj and exp,ain the situation but Anuj is inconsolable, he questions Anupama’s motherhood .

Anupama apologises and pleads that this was the only option left for them, Maaya was the real mother of the child and she had as much rights on that child as them, so that could only request her. Anupama apologises for failing to be a good mother to CA.
Anuj is full of fury at the thoughts of separation from daughter, he refuses to see the reason BarAnkDim we’re trying to show him, he refuses to understand what Anu was trying tk tell him, he goes beserk.

At Shah house Kavya is guilty of revealing Maaya’s truth to Kapadias and this causing problems for them, Maaya would never have left with the child had Kavya not revealed anything . Kinjal Samar n Kavya have a discussion over Kavya’s statements , and feel Kapadias would have known sooner or later , Kavya did nothing wrong n need not feel guilty .
baa lashes out at the situation and makes fun of it .

Precap

Maaya brings CA to KM for a day and Kapadia and Shah families enjoy with CA with dance, masti, fun and frolic. MaAn get emotional as they both feed CA , then they do bidaayi of CA with full rituals n ceremony. Al, get emotional as Maaya leaves with CA and MaAn place her in the taxi. A heart breaking moment as Maaya drives away with CA . MaAn can’t bear to see her leave n run after her taxi .

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

I didn’t know that going barefoot gives you some sort of power!
I’m sure it wouldn’t take more than 2 seconds to wear slippers!
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This means 2 simple things:

1. Anuj is always in a 3 piece suit and footware at home and

2. Anupama is normal without footware.

Isme koi ajooba thodi hain?!

SoulSpiller thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

(Forgive my hindi!)

Anupama: Meri Choti meri jaan hai, meri universe hai, meri sab kuch hai - aur mera Anuj meri Choti ko mujhse bhi zyada pyaar karte hai...mujhse bhi bohot bohot bohot zyada pyaar karte hai woh...toh Choti ke peeche jaake usko ek aakhri baar dekhne ka tame - tuune kya kaha? woh ek second hazaron saalon ke barabar ha -

Anuj: Anu, tuune already lecture shuru kar di? Taxi tho gaya

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I didn’t know that going barefoot gives you some sort of power!

Crapadias haven't heard of concept of house slippers as well it seems. Maybe they have ultra modern technology where the floor cleans itself for Anupamaa's bare feet even after Anuj walks around in the same formal shoes he wears everywhere

ho sudh budh khoyi hai khoyi maine🤣

she ij so tensed ke nange per daud gayi aur tum log ko chappal ki padi hai, batao, dedication dekho yaar…

or may be chappal Maaya le gayi, CA ke sath…bechari Anu ki 350 rupye ki sitara wali sandal… Anuj ko ab apna private plane bechna padega to buy it back🤣

HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Is what Anuj said not true? Had the roles been reversed and a couple had came to tell Vanraj/Anupama that their kid (Paakhi, Samar, or Toshu) will be more happy with them would Anupamaa (the biological mom) given up her child?

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: HappySmiles

Is what Anuj said not true? Had the roles been reversed and a couple had came to tell Vanraj/Anupama that their kid (Paakhi, Samar, or Toshu) will be more happy with them would Anupamaa (the biological mom) given up her child?

Did Anuj really say those very lines 😲Anyways AnuRaj would never give up their useless kids. Maa would never dare let anyone take them
Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 1 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: HappySmiles

But can we compare these 2 situations at all? Vanraj Anupama have literally reared the kids up for 21+ yrs. Even if I consider they adopted those kids, 21 yrs is not equal to 4 months. How can Anuj compare ? I am confused.