Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Watched it again and loved it. It’s been so long since this genre has come that I have enjoyed watching the movie multiple times. It’s not a pathbreaking movie ofcourse. Those saying the film is regressive, it’s really not. The joint family thing is still very much an issue even outside of India.

I love the songs even more now. Shraddha for me was the best thing in the movie. Can someone be her mentor please ? I feel like her full potential has not yet been explored. 

Ranbir was amazing as well. He did overact in the beginning but then he got really good. 

cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Finally saw the movie on Netflix.

Ranbir aces the romcom genre. He also looked good, though looked quite Haggard in some places. The family was the cutest and Dimple was adorable 

Time pass movie, concept was nicee, but they should have shown the dysfunction of Shraddha family it would have given more insight into why her character did not like the whole family drama, the difference between the family and Ranbir understanding would have been better and a better plausible ending.

Shraddha acted and looked horrible, her make up was so dull and though her body was gorgeous there was something off about her. Plus though both looked good and there was skin show and smooching, the chemistry just wasn't there. In fact Karthik and Shraddha had better chemistry in that one scene and Ranbir and Nusrat too.

The feel good and laugh out loud moments of Sonu was missing

The budget was definitely more than 100 crores and was not required, should have fleshed out the heroine character, family and how they fell in love

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cts22

Finally saw the movie on Netflix.

Ranbir aces the romcom genre. He also looked good, though looked quite Haggard in some places. The family was the cutest and Dimple was adorable 

Time pass movie, concept was nicee, but they should have shown the dysfunction of Shraddha family it would have given more insight into why her character did not like the whole family drama, the difference between the family and Ranbir understanding would have been better and a better plausible ending.

Shraddha acted and looked horrible, her make up was so dull and though her body was gorgeous there was something off about her. Plus though both looked good and there was skin show and smooching, the chemistry just wasn't there. In fact Karthik and Shraddha had better chemistry in that one scene and Ranbir and Nusrat too.

The feel good and laugh out loud moments of Sonu was missing

The budget was definitely more than 100 crores and was not required, should have fleshed out the heroine character, family and how they fell in love

i agree chemistry wasn't there. If kartik-nushrat or rk-deepika or any other nice couple would've leads, then i would've loved this movie but now i like it. I really pity for deepika that she rejected this movie. Rkdp pair would've rocked in this movie

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 months ago

Watched it in Netflix today, and sadly I slept half way through. The first half was cringe, Ranbir and his flirty monologues, either he just overdid it or I just couldn’t connect with his character whatsoever. The movie is high on gaslighting, Mickey is not a saint and Ranbir’s repetitive and boring acting as lame lover boy roles didn’t help much to elevate the movie. Tinni was quite sensible of a character and there was nothing wrong in what she wanted, in fact any independent girl at her place would’ve walked out seeing the circus. And the worst was Mickey actually played along to behave like he dumped her on engagement day and later victimized himself as if he did sth great 🤢

If the girl didn’t want you, you just go and ask her and not wait till the function to make her say it out loud as if she’s hopeless and wants to end the toxicity. 

Shraddha was funny in her breakdown scene towards the end and I laughed seeing the scene 😆. I couldn’t concentrate on her bad acting as her face looked different and weird, she looked like someone sucked out water from her face . 

Overall, a stupid movie, Ranbir has done these roles too much now, his sleepy eyes put me into sleep and even coffee didn’t help, and which 30 year old dates his girlfriend by bringing in family? Who wrote this? Anyway, happy ending hai with baby and the conclusion is ladki ne adjust kar hi liya, taaliya 👏

Edited by MiVida_Messi - 12 months ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Watched it in Netflix today, and sadly I slept half way through. The first half was cringe, Ranbir and his flirty monologues, either he just overdid it or I just couldn’t connect with his character whatsoever. The movie is high on gaslighting, Mickey is not a saint and Ranbir’s repetitive and boring acting as lame lover boy roles didn’t help much to elevate the movie. Tinni was quite sensible of a character and there was nothing wrong in what she wanted, in fact any independent girl at her place would’ve walked out seeing the circus. And the worst was Mickey actually played along to behave like he dumped her on engagement day and later victimized himself as if he did sth great 🤢

If the girl didn’t want you, you just go and ask her and not wait till the function to make her say it out loud as if she’s hopeless and wants to end the toxicity. 

Shraddha was funny in her breakdown scene towards the end and I laughed seeing the scene 😆. I couldn’t concentrate on her bad acting as her face looked different and weird, she looked like someone sucked out water from her face . 

Overall, a stupid movie, Ranbir has done these roles too much now, his sleepy eyes put me into sleep and even coffee didn’t help, and which 30 year old dates his girlfriend by bringing in family? Who wrote this? Anyway, happy ending hai with baby and the conclusion is ladki ne adjust kar hi liya, taaliya 👏

I actually found the first half entertaining until that stupid twist at interval. The second half was so illogical and forced.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Finally watched it and my first question is: in the first half of the movie, Shraddha is taking some BIG HUGE bites of her croissant as Ranbir watches. But like there is STILL so much left of her croissant despite those big bites. HOW?! Can a scientist explain?

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Fashionista Circle

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Finally watched it and my first question is: in the first half of the movie, Shraddha is taking some BIG HUGE bites of her croissant as Ranbir watches. But like there is STILL so much left of her croissant despite those big bites. HOW?! Can a scientist explain?

Cuz who buys one croissant? She must've bought 3

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

I found it quite below average. Perhaps a 3 or 4 out of 10

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

It has to do really well in the weekend ; mostly movies crash on mondays ; at least WOM is decent out there , let’s see 

I am just happy RK getting osm reviews   And yeah good to see hit Shradha back with a bang 

Also happy that there are 7 full songs , like old days .