Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

14-15 Cr opening. I was expecting closer to 20, but I guess post COVID films really don't open as well as they used to. Only 3 bollywood films have crossed 15 Cr opening since COVID. 

Still better than Bhool Bhulaiyya 2 and right in the range of Drishyam 2. Let's see if it has the same legs. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Talis

From one review - 30-year-old Mickey meets the 25-year-old

Why the need to shave 10 years off each?   If you hire older actors why not write a more mature script?

Maybe Ranbir isn't fit yet for a "mature script"... or Luv Ranjan...

Originally posted by: PRERISH007

Does the film end with proving shraddha wrong? Because I think I know the complication

PLEASE neither ask for nor post spoiler. Make a new thread for that and keep this thread SPOILERFREE! Thanks. I don't read critics reviews (except the twitter post posted here) to not get things to know I don't want to know yet. But I'm interested in member reviews hoping they respect the no-spoiler wish. 😊

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

No. Not enough said. Shraddha has contributed  to the success of this film. Whether y’al agree or not. She IS a big factor.

I doubt the film would do this well if it had Vaani or Bhumi

Dear, why this ruckus? Did you even watch the movie to have an own opinion first-hand (first-look). How do you can give credit to someone without having watched the performance to back your credit.

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Until now rather the usual mix of impressions... now two work-days before the weekend, right?

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: forza

My foot, they are disgrace. The probable try really Hard to make the film looks Hit. 

100 cr HIT

150 Super Hit 

200 BB 

seems like you haven’t been following details about this movie 😬

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

It has to do really well in the weekend ; mostly movies crash on mondays ; at least WOM is decent out there , let’s see 

I am just happy RK getting osm reviews   And yeah good to see hit Shradha back with a bang 

Also happy that there are 7 full songs , like old days . 

LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I really wanted to like the movie for RK. I wish the movie works for him but as a women I hated the movie to core.

The movie conveniently villainizes women for wanting their space and different life than being a housewife. the male character takes no accountability and is shown as victim.

The gaslighting and moral policing of the movie is on another level. 

Once again luv ranjan manages whole audience theatre to hate on women . Who is surprised , yeah happy women’s day I guess .