Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I watched at least 20 minutes of the film and almost died from cringe overload. Such a bakwas and boring AF movie. Shraddha is a horrific actress and she has zero chemistry with Ranbir. I was having traumatic flashbacks of her Ek Villain acting. 

I can’t believe Ranbir is wasting his acting talent on such a stupid movie. He also looked old in the film and his face was super long/skinny. Mind you, I love Ranbir but man he needed more facial hair in this movie. 

Edited by FingerFetish - 1 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I watched at least 20 minutes of the film and almost died from cringe overload. Such a bakwas and boring AF movie. Shraddha is a horrific actress and she has zero chemistry with Ranbir. I was having traumatic flashbacks of her Ek Villain acting. 

I can’t believe Ranbir is wasting his acting talent on such a stupid movie. He also looked old in the film and his face was super long/skinny. Mind you, I love Ranbir but man he needed more facial hair in this movie. 

Wikipedia pe plot nahi mila movie ka, i don't want to watch the movie🤣 koi plot batao movie ka 

Btw, I agree about ek villian. She was the weakest link, just a pretty face. Her ek villian makes dhinchak Pooja look like a singer 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Wikipedia pe plot nahi mila movie ka, i don't want to watch the movie🤣 koi plot batao movie ka 

Btw, I agree about ek villian. She was the weakest link, just a pretty face. Her ek villian makes dhinchak Pooja look like a singer 

The plot is here. I just finished reading it. 😆 

LOL she was just as bad in this film. I find her looks overrated so that didn’t even save it for me. Her eyebrows piss me off. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_Jhoothi_Main_Makkaar

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

LOL she was just as bad in this film. I find her looks overrated so that didn’t even save it for me. Her eyebrows piss me off. 

Mast tha plot, ekdum Sonu ke tiku ki sweety types. Saved myself about 1 hr (i watch in 1.5 speed) thanks to wiki finally updating it. Thanks FF😅

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Shall I tell you the bakwas cringe plot in PM or here? Let me be prepared first. Gotta take my anti sickness pills to make sure I dont puke from the cringe. I advise you to do the same.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Why did nobody notice her eyes in this movie? Why did she look like she was punched in the face before she came for the shoot?

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Shall I tell you the bakwas cringe plot in PM or here? Let me be prepared first. Gotta take my anti sickness pills to make sure I dont puke from the cringe. I advise you to do the same.

Koi na, i read it on wiki. It's updated 🤣

It's not cringe, tbh, just dumb. And if you have watched Sonu ki titu ki sweety, it's waste of time🤣

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I watched it. It was entertaining. I liked it. But if deepika would've not rejected this movie, i would've loved this movie coz i love rkdp pair. N i really wished kartik n nushrat would've done a scene together. I like kartik-nushrat chemistry also.

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Finally watched it on Netflix. 

I have lots of negative points to discuss 

1. Shraddha’s acting was bad. Like really bad. She just doesn’t seem natural in the most of the scenes 

2. RK-Sraddha visually look stunning as a pair but the chemistry was so so. It wasn’t believable that they’re oh so in love! 

3. Dabas’s character was shit and his acting is just atrocious 

However, regarding some of the points raised beforehand like sexism or showing women in bad light.. I believe were blown out of proportion 

Rather the movie respected Tinni’s choice and throughout the film never insinuated that she is not wife material for wearing western/ bikini or wanting to work for her career! 

She happened to fall in love with a guy who is family oriented and she wasn’t forced to choose them. She was let go but she herself chose to embrace the family.

That reminds me, the family was the best part of the movie. Very sweet! 

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Phosphorus

Finally watched it on Netflix. 

I have lots of negative points to discuss 

1. Shraddha’s acting was bad. Like really bad. She just doesn’t seem natural in the most of the scenes 

2. RK-Sraddha visually look stunning as a pair but the chemistry was so so. It wasn’t believable that they’re oh so in love! 

3. Dabas’s character was shit and his acting is just atrocious 

However, regarding some of the points raised beforehand like sexism or showing women in bad light.. I believe were blown out of proportion 

Rather the movie respected Tinni’s choice and throughout the film never insinuated that she is not wife material for wearing western/ bikini or wanting to work for her career! 

She happened to fall in love with a guy who is family oriented and she wasn’t forced to choose them. She was let go but she herself chose to embrace the family.

That reminds me, the family was the best part of the movie. Very sweet! 

i found shraddha's acting fine n dabaas's acting good but i agree about chemistry of rk-shraddha. I didn't feel any chemistry between them. If deepika hadn't rejected this movie, then rkdp chemistry me chaar chand laga dete. Or Aditya-shraddha or kartik-nushrat also would've been created good chemistry