Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mari_y

I am seeing comments here and there where people are saying "kaash Wahaj was not married and he and Yumna were a real couple. They look so comfortable and good together"

Honestly, I feel this is the first Pakistani pair whom people are shipping and crushing so badly. People loved the chemistry of many actors but rarely wished for actors to be real couples.

Off screen its not possible as wahaj is happily married they have a beautiful daughter..I Don't know why people are saying is as he is married..I remember IPKKND times some fans wanted barun and sanaya together were barun was happily married.

But on screen meerasim is so hot together.

This is the first pak on screen jadi the gave me that hot itv wala on screen jodi vibes.

Meerasim's chemistry is so good only because two of the actor wahaj and yumna both are so comfortable and friendly to each other thats makes the chemistry works so well. These actors are doing so a great jobs

Wahaj's dialogue delivery...expression..Eye contact movements everything just makes murtasim even more enjoyable. And yumna her acting cute smile most importantly her grace just lift the bar of tere bin.

I can't think of anybody else then WA and YJ playing meerasim. I would love to see them again on screen.

Edited by TR_19 - 1 years ago
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
badshah_begum thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Will they not be able to upload the next 2 episodes on YouTube because of the copyright?

Gundamwing thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am seeing comments here and there where people are saying "kaash Wahaj was not married and he and Yumna were a real couple. They look so comfortable and good together"

Honestly, I feel this is the first Pakistani pair whom people are shipping and crushing so badly. People loved the chemistry of many actors but rarely wished for actors to be real couples.

no that happens all the time. I am not sure about Pakistan industry because of the conservative nature. But in the all the other south Asian industries this is a problem. Koreans fandoms are toxic, spouses girlfriends get hate mail. They are still grieving their song song couple from descendants of the sun iconic onscreen couple. When blackpink Jisoo was in a drama there was strict media control to protect them, every word was analyzed by fans to make them a real life couple. Crash landing on you couple got married in real life, happiest fandom of all time lolzzzz. Dilraba and Yang Yang popularly dubbed the best looking on screen pair are till shipped as a real couple even though neither actor has confirmed anything.

In fact all Chinese Korean especially young actors and kpop stars management control their personal lives who can date whom and when, in-exchange for protection from tabloids and crazy fandom wars. holllywood too has its share of fanatics. When titanic got so big Leo and Kate were shipped as real couple for years and lots still do, kate only sees Leo as a little brother.

There are some crazies out there who still think Kajol is srk wife. Hindi drama fandom again are nuts. If the actors are leads they are not even allowed to pose for pics with other stars especially anyone they see as a potential threat to their couple, if it looks too romantic or friendly they will accuse the actress of actor for cheating on their onscreen pair. Ipk had a fanatic online fandom, but we were lucky in sanaya and barun who are besties married to other people were very clear with the fans. I think in time most fans learned to respect them just as friends but poor barun wife got a lot of hate.

God forbid if the actors don’t like each other in real life they they will get destroyed. I even saw comments here how Wahaj didn’t say yumna is her best friend, why should he. They are playing fictional characters on screen, when they pack up at the end of the day they have their own lives.

Gundamwing thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Sriparn47434002/status/1632263548998131712?s=20

What if leads will be swapped? What's your opinion on this interesting question?

I think murtasim would find maheer boring. Part of the attraction for murtasim is conquest.
Meerab is someone values her freedom, someone like saad would give her an independent lifestyle and also he would be just as idealistic as her.
Murtasim needs a Meerab more than she needs him. A jailer wants to cage that beautiful bird, but that free bird can nest anywhere as long as it is free.

Mari_a thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

Not the first. I have seen people shipping hania and farhan and then hating on urwa😆

I have also seen people shipping yumna with Ahmed Akbar.

I see.
Mari_a thumbnail

Originally posted by: TR_19

Off screen its not possible as wahaj is happily married they have a beautiful daughter..I Don't know why people are saying is as he is married..I remember IPKKND times some fans wanted barun and sanaya together were barun was happily married.

But on screen meerasim is so hot together.

This is the first pak on screen jadi the gave me that hot itv wala on screen jodi vibes.

Meerasim's chemistry is so good only because two of the actor wahaj and yumna both are so comfortable and friendly to each other thats makes the chemistry works so well. These actors are doing so a great jobs

Wahaj's dialogue delivery...expression..Eye contact movements everything just makes murtasim even more enjoyable. And yumna her acting cute smile most importantly her grace just lift the bar of tere bin.

I can't think of anybody else then WA and YJ playing meerasim. I would love to see them again on screen.

ikr it's not possible, it's just people ship their favorites.
Mari_a thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gundamwing

no that happens all the time. I am not sure about Pakistan industry because of the conservative nature. But in the all the other south Asian industries this is a problem. Koreans fandoms are toxic, spouses girlfriends get hate mail. They are still grieving their song song couple from descendants of the sun iconic onscreen couple. When blackpink Jisoo was in a drama there was strict media control to protect them, every word was analyzed by fans to make them a real life couple. Crash landing on you couple got married in real life, happiest fandom of all time lolzzzz. Dilraba and Yang Yang popularly dubbed the best looking on screen pair are till shipped as a real couple even though neither actor has confirmed anything.

In fact all Chinese Korean especially young actors and kpop stars management control their personal lives who can date whom and when, in-exchange for protection from tabloids and crazy fandom wars. holllywood too has its share of fanatics. When titanic got so big Leo and Kate were shipped as real couple for years and lots still do, kate only sees Leo as a little brother.

There are some crazies out there who still think Kajol is srk wife. Hindi drama fandom again are nuts. If the actors are leads they are not even allowed to pose for pics with other stars especially anyone they see as a potential threat to their couple, if it looks too romantic or friendly they will accuse the actress of actor for cheating on their onscreen pair. Ipk had a fanatic online fandom, but we were lucky in sanaya and barun who are besties married to other people were very clear with the fans. I think in time most fans learned to respect them just as friends but poor barun wife got a lot of hate.

God forbid if the actors don’t like each other in real life they they will get destroyed. I even saw comments here how Wahaj didn’t say yumna is her best friend, why should he. They are playing fictional characters on screen, when they pack up at the end of the day they have their own lives.

Yeah i know it happens everywhere, i was specifically talking about pakistan because a good chunk of people still consider dating indecent there.
Mari_a thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gundamwing

I think murtasim would find maheer boring. Part of the attraction for murtasim is conquest.
Meerab is someone values her freedom, someone like saad would give her an independent lifestyle and also he would be just as idealistic as her.
Murtasim needs a Meerab more than she needs him. A jailer wants to cage that beautiful bird, but that free bird can nest anywhere as long as it is free.

Meerab would also bring some colours to Saad's life. ☺️
Edited by Mari_y - 1 years ago
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

It’s not the first time at all. Bahut ho chuka hai aur aage bhi bahut hoga… usually it’s literally teenagers who then go beserk on social media cussing out the real spouses and start taking pics of the real life couple and removing the wife’s face and inserting actress face,..

Door reh aise logon se… bahut dekhe hai… pre teen and teenager ya phir mental cases