Users

Frequent Posters

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago
WanderingWonder thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Haha… even Yumna wouldn’t like a sad Saad type. She said in a previous IV that she wanted a man with a strong personality to match her strong personality. No wonder she wanted to do TB. She probably really loved the Murtasim Sher Khan character!!!

https://twitter.com/panautishipski/status/1632476299779342336?s=46&t=V2mT-DctogLM7xf_uELgzw

Edited by WanderingWonder - 1 years ago
Mari_a thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://twitter.com/Sriparn47434002/status/1632263548998131712?s=20

What if leads will be swapped? What's your opinion on this interesting question?

Edited by Mari_y - 1 years ago
Mari_a thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am seeing comments here and there where people are saying "kaash Wahaj was not married and he and Yumna were a real couple. They look so comfortable and good together"

Honestly, I feel this is the first Pakistani pair whom people are shipping and crushing so badly. People loved the chemistry of many actors but rarely wished for actors to be real couples.

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mari_y

I am seeing comments here and there where people are saying "kaash Wahaj was not married and he and Yumna were a real couple. They look so comfortable and good together"

Honestly, I feel this is the first Pakistani pair whom people are shipping and crushing so badly. People loved the chemistry of many actors but rarely wished for actors to be real couples.

Not the first. I have seen people shipping hania and farhan and then hating on urwa😆

I have also seen people shipping yumna with Ahmed Akbar.

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

To be fair, I think his selfie smirk has been consistent over the years. I don’t think it just started, lol. I do hope everything is okay between him and his wife. Maybe now that he is more famous, he is keeping his private life more private. It’s easy for them to become targets to trolls otherwise. I don’t know. Hopefully that’s it.

I think it was weird that he didn’t whole heartedly acknowledge his wife/family when Hassan brought up his marriage. And then the fact that they don’t talk on sets. I didn’t know this guy pre Tere Bin but I did see some of his old interviews where he acknowledged his wife (with her name even) much more freely

Hope all is well and it’s not a case of success ka nasha

1195620 thumbnail
yeah i saw third party accounts uploading the episode...