Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WanderingWonder thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Yes same feels. And eyebrows. Don’t get me started. That scene where Murtasim was in Shikar gear and backed her into the pole to flirt… I was so distracted by her overly thick drawn-in eyebrows. She looked kinda goofy there, and not because of her expression. That scene highly disappointed me from a looks perspective because he was looking particularly sharp, and her hair was kinda nice… just the eyebrows took up her whole face space on screen lol.

Edited by WanderingWonder - 1 years ago
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Wahaj ke saath toh abhi mujhe nahi dikh rahi, probably it is because of TB or because their romantic story has not started yet.

Nahi yaar…that’s a very terribly written show…it’s awful. If anything, Wahaj really needs to thank Yumna who pushed him to take Tere Bin.
Even TB is terribly written show, but it has teeth in its execution. She knew this would be the case because she had been directed by him in YRD. I wonder why the director didn’t ask for Ahmed Ali

Edited by columbia - 1 years ago
-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

It’s very rare for Hania not to have chemistry with actors…she has a certain ease in her disposition, it’s obvious na… the problem I think is she chooses terribly written projects. Frankly Ishqia was her through and through. I for one am in the minority but really glad for the ending. Because it really brought so much strength to her character which could have easily been interpreted as a flake.

Hania's script choices have become very monotonous and she is capable of doing better. About chemistry, I used to think the same until this mujhe pyaar hua tha came out. She hardly has chemistry with Zaviyar. We will see how it turns with Wahaj.

You would say it's the tere bin effect but that show's teasers came pehle and I didn't feel anything for the show even before they released the posters for this one.

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Oh don't worry. His next show is with Sajal and then two with Durre.

And one with Hareem Farooq too.. And somebody in twitter bsaid he is shooting with Neelam Muneer too..

I am excited for the show with Sajal and of course a long awaited 22 qadam..

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-

Hania's script choices have become very monotonous and she is capable of doing better. About chemistry, I used to think the same until this mujhe pyaar hua tha came out. She hardly has chemistry with Zaviyar. We will see how it turns with Wahaj.

You would say it's the tere bin effect but that show's teasers came pehle and I didn't feel anything for the show even before they released the posters for this one.

here I don’t think it’s Hania, I think it’s the writing of the show. It’s badly written and badly executed. None of the actors have gotten their due. It’s like that show Badshah Begum…each actor was something but the execution…good lord I could not watch more than a few episodes

-INAAYAT- thumbnail

Originally posted by: WanderingWonder

Yes same feels. And eyebrows. Don’t get me started. That scene where Murtasim was in Shikar gear and backed her into the pole to flirt… I was so distracted by her overly thick eyebrows. She looked kinda goofy there, and not because of her expression. That scene highly disappointed me from a looks perspective because he was looking particularly sharp, and her hair was kinda nice… just the eyebrows took up her whole face space on screen lol.

Yumna saved that scene with her eye game. Those widened eyes as he inches closer was well done by her. But yes, the eyebrow thing is noticeable in those scenes. it's because she trimmed the edges and grew them thick to give it the boy look. The hair looked bouncy and good though.

columbia thumbnail

Is he that much taller than her or is he standing on a step… me and my ex boyfriend used to take photos like this because Banda was shorter than me lol

-INAAYAT- thumbnail

I cannot even tell you, how many times this exact thought has crossed my mind. She looked beautiful in Ishq e La….in fact, I do think Hum TV does a better job with women’s clothing than other channels,

Your observation is on point. Hum usually has better styled heroines. Her post marriage outfits in Ishq-e-laa were gorgeous and she carried them so well. Simple yet elegant. I also loved her performance as Azka, so understated.

-INAAYAT- thumbnail

here I don’t think it’s Hania, I think it’s the writing of the show. It’s badly written and badly executed. None of the actors have gotten their due. It’s like that show Badshah Begum…each actor was something but the execution…good lord I could not watch more than a few episodes

unfortunately, that is true as well. The show is shot in such dull lighting. And don't even get me started on the background blurring and the colour grading. no actor has a scope to shine there 😆