columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

To be fair, I think his selfie smirk has been consistent over the years. I don’t think it just started, lol. I do hope everything is okay between him and his wife. Maybe now that he is more famous, he is keeping his private life more private. It’s easy for them to become targets to trolls otherwise. I don’t know. Hopefully that’s it.

I hope hope you are right… I have always loved how he speaks about his wife and his sensitive nature in interviews, I am not a fan of overconfident who think no end of themselves men…I have always loved that slight innocence and soft eyes Wahaj has. I do hope you are right and that he has become more private for fear of trolls. Or his wife is quite smart like Ayeza Khan who totally gets the profession and knows how to do their PR.

-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

One good thing about Pak Tv is because it’s limited series, almost immediately there is something else to watch. But the hangover has to be dealt with otherwise people tend to bring their preconceived notions to the actors next shows.

You're right about that! The fans are surely to remain in hangover for a long time, seeing the craze and popularity. It will be a bit difficult for Wahaj. Yumna is doing a movie next, so it won't bother her a lot.

Mari_a thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Alizba63

Funny you say that. His wife changed her surname back. It's just nothing probably. Posting pics with kids is nice but I feel it's better not to post family pictures on professional business like insta handles.

I hope he takes a break as well. The thing about success is the actors end up going to ways. Either they become elite and snobby aka fawad or very selective like Ahmed after parizaad or Sanam Saeed. The other thing they do is pick up every project they get offered like Faisal Qureshi Fahad Mustafa. Like anything harpic to masala chat to soaps 😂

I think there needs to be a balance.

I trust Yumna, Sajal, Bilal and Wahaj. I mean they do pick unique and different kind of scripts.

Sometimes directors don't do justice to them.🥲

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I skipped the whole 8 episodes of MH, started watching after Farhan's entry because Hala's crying and pain was too much to bear but I loved the chemistry between FarHania.

It’s very rare for Hania not to have chemistry with actors…she has a certain ease in her disposition, it’s obvious na… the problem I think is she chooses terribly written projects. Frankly Ishqia was her through and through. I for one am in the minority but really glad for the ending. Because it really brought so much strength to her character which could have easily been interpreted as a flake.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: columbia

It’s very rare for Hania not to have chemistry with actors…she has a certain ease in her disposition, it’s obvious na… the problem I think is she chooses terribly written projects. Frankly Ishqia was her through and through. I for one am in the minority but really glad for the ending. Because it really brought so much strength to her character which could have easily been interpreted as a flake.

Wahaj ke saath toh abhi mujhe nahi dikh rahi, probably it is because of TB or because their romantic story has not started yet.

-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WanderingWonder

Same. Dupatta and hair is nice in this pic. Did you see her pictures in the Asim Jofa suits? They were so classy in print, cut, and design. Wish she wore more of those for the show. Was very underwhelmed and disappointed by her outfits for the most part.

And her makeup was off at several times. Yumna can pull off both light and heavy makeup looks. She has heavy makeup in the Maria B. Photo shoot and looks gorgeous. I dunno what was going on here in TB… it’s just odd because the styling doesn’t match the grandness of the rest of TB. Which goes to show that she’s such a good actress, because she still managed to look so good beside Murtasim’s excellent styling.

I think the bhaktawar shooting affected her hair styles. Wasn’t feeling the styles where her short bangs are prominent. They were distracting me.

Yes, I don't think Yumna has had more bad makeup days ever in her career like she had in Tere Bin.

In Ishq-e-laa, she looks stunning even in the most simplest of outfits before marriage and after marriage, she looks so graceful throughout. In parizaad too, her wardrobe is just so aptly boho for a radio jockey, with the silver jewellery and kohl eyes.

Her looks in TB were definitely affected due to Bakhtawar for which she seems to also have trimmed her eyebrows to look a bit thicker. But yes, the change is so visible at times. She'll look better in the concluding episodes, I feel, which they shot very recently.

Oh, I loved her pictures from the Asim Jofa photoshoot. She is tall and can carry suits with such elan and grace.

Mari_a thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
columbia thumbnail

I do think for an actor to play a role really well, there should be some inner vulnerability. Phir voh project mei chaar Chand laga deta hai..even if poorly written..,of course sometimes even badly written projects can’t save anyone.

This vulnerability must be kept alive by actors by not overexposing themselves or more importantly not taking themselves too seriously. They take their work seriously but not themselves. Vulnerable category mei I would put iBilaal, Wahaj and non serious mei Fawad, Osman Butt

This is why I would love to watch Azan Sami because I do think he has some vulnerability which he needs to tap into for his acting, he has it in him…

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-

Yes, I don't think Yumna has had more bad makeup days ever in her career like she had in Tere Bin.

In Ishq-e-laa, she looks stunning even in the most simplest of outfits before marriage and after marriage, she looks so graceful throughout. In parizaad too, her wardrobe is just so aptly boho for a radio jockey, with the silver jewellery and kohl eyes.

Her looks in TB were definitely affected due to Bakhtawar for which she seems to also have trimmed her eyebrows to look a bit thicker. But yes, the change is so visible at times. She'll look better in the concluding episodes, I feel, which they shot very recently.

Oh, I loved her pictures from the Asim Jofa photoshoot. She is tall and can carry suits with such elan and grace.

I cannot even tell you, how many times this exact thought has crossed my mind. She looked beautiful in Ishq e La….in fact, I do think Hum TV does a better job with women’s clothing than other channels,

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Dusron ka nahi pata , i will be in a hangover after terebin . I love Meerasim , so now onwards can't watch him or her with any one 🥺🥺 sad , sad ,saaaaaaad 😭😭😭