Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: columbia

Ok I a, going to say it…i am beginning to get worried for this guy.,,his smirks are too many…he needs to start posting pics with his daughter soon…before I get convinced he is going down a dark hole…

His popularity has amped up so much that I am now worried for his next show, they will just tear his female lead apart. Yumna at the end of the day is a very established actress so the damage is minimal, I do hope this guy takes a break, not overexpose himself too much and then come back with a show.

adulation bahut hi jyaada ho gaya hai

Oh don't worry. His next show is with Sajal and then two with Durre.

-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Exactly! We are the fools. Thirst mei trapped…I do hope we get ourselves out of TB also intact…

I believe TB will ruin it for me for a long time. Inki beti aate aate hum sab pagal ho jayenge. May we get through till the last episode safely, with our dil, dimaagh and cognition intact 🥺

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

OHHHHH I LOVE SAJAL….is this his first time with Sajal? Am trying to think …I have watched almost all of his shows…She is a tremendous actress. So looking forward to that,,.abb tou tay hai humara milna phir hogaaa…
Who is Durre??

Edited by columbia - 1 years ago
Mari_a thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Whatttt 2 with durre 😭 After khudgarzi i don't like her rotdu ass.

Ok maybe these drama will help change my pov.

-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think it's a web-series, not a show with Sajal. Durre ke saath bhi ek web series, ek show. His another show that has already been shot is 22 qadam with Hareem Farooq. He is hardly getting off the TV screens atleast this year 😆

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-

I believe TB will ruin it for me for a long time. Inki beti aate aate hum sab pagal ho jayenge. May we get through till the last episode safely, with our dil, dimaagh and cognition intact 🥺

I thought the same thing about Mere Humsafar tat Halza has ruined it for me and then 3 months after that obsessed with TB 🤣🤣.

But yeah Pak dramas will have to up their romantic quotient between the leads because TB has set a bar now.

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-

One good thing about Pak Tv is because it’s limited series, almost immediately there is something else to watch. But the hangover has to be dealt with otherwise people tend to bring their preconceived notions to the actors next shows.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

OHHHHH I LOVE SAJAL….is this his first time with Sajal? Am trying to think …I have watched almost all of his shows…She is a tremendous actress. So looking forward to that,,.abb tou tay hai humara milna phir hogaaa…
Who is Durre??

Durre is Kaisi Terei Khudgarzi actress. The one with Danish.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: Mari_y

Whatttt 2 with durre 😭 After khudgarzi i don't like her rotdu ass.

Ok maybe these drama will help change my pov.

One is named Jurrm and other one is a web series.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ok I a, going to say it…i am beginning to get worried for this guy.,,his smirks are too many…he needs to start posting pics with his daughter soon…before I get convinced he is going down a dark hole…

His popularity has amped up so much that I am now worried for his next show, they will just tear his female lead apart. Yumna at the end of the day is a very established actress so the damage is minimal, I do hope this guy takes a break, not overexpose himself too much and then come back with a show.

adulation bahut hi jyaada ho gaya hai

To be fair, I think his selfie smirk has been consistent over the years. I don’t think it just started, lol. I do hope everything is okay between him and his wife. Maybe now that he is more famous, he is keeping his private life more private. It’s easy for them to become targets to trolls otherwise. I don’t know. Hopefully that’s it.