Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mari_a thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I actually like Ra re music and the one they played during pool scene and the bed scene.

Yr wo to they can play. It was not a part of original ost.
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I actually like Ra re music and the one they played during pool scene and the bed scene.

So do I….it’s more signature…the lyrics of the ost don’t suit the tracks…would have suited maybe seperation but it is what it is,..

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-

Not a fan of the solid red at all. But the dupatta is beautiful and just needed better kurta and trousers. The hairdo and neckline suits Yumna a lot though ❤️

My bigger concern is why is he adjusting his pant in the other pic… 🤔 she is just ok. In the end, it’s a very everyday salwar joda …ismei photo shoot ki kya zrurat thi?!

-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

She isn’t…it’s that pairing…no doubt they had crackling chemistry…some maximum 10 scenes between each other…in that blessed show…it’s not her…it’s us…we are the problem…humne apni havas of romantic couples mei sab ko pedestle pe Aise rakha hai ki Banda Kab kaaa apna real life mei aage chalet gaye,.,Lekin hum vahi ke vahi

Yeah I mean, though most of their interactions were 'aap khud ko kya samajhte hai, altamash?', they still had chemistry and stood out lol. As always, its us, we are the fools ⭐️

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Someone please tell him to get rid of that smirk. It’s getting over board now.

And still he looks like hariyali Pahadi kebab in that green.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: Winterberry

Someone please tell him to get rid of that smirk. It’s getting over board now.

And still he looks like hariyali Pahadi kebab in that green.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Word Count: 0

-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

My bigger concern is why is he adjusting his pant in the other pic… 🤔 she is just ok. In the end, it’s a very everyday salwar joda …ismei photo shoot ki kya zrurat thi?!

Dekhein, voh janaab pose kar rahe hai! Aap samjhe zara, yeh unka style hai 😆

I think they are posing for Yumna's outfit designer. Uske toh puche koi jaake, yeh red outfits ki dukaan kyun kholi hai isne. Not to forget the parrot green 🤣

columbia thumbnail

Ok I a, going to say it…i am beginning to get worried for this guy.,,his smirks are too many…he needs to start posting pics with his daughter soon…before I get convinced he is going down a dark hole…

His popularity has amped up so much that I am now worried for his next show, they will just tear his female lead apart. Yumna at the end of the day is a very established actress so the damage is minimal, I do hope this guy takes a break, not overexpose himself too much and then come back with a show.

adulation bahut hi jyaada ho gaya hai

Tvluvrk thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

this is the show na where the second leads were better than the main and they had some literally just 10 scenes together and then the actress quits working on pak tv?!

Yes you can say that😄....but actually they were not second leads instead the parallel couple actually the only couple of the show😄...and their scenes together alone made Anna worth the watch ❤👍....

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-

Yeah I mean, though most of their interactions were 'aap khud ko kya samajhte hai, altamash?', they still had chemistry and stood out lol. As always, its us, we are the fools ⭐️

Exactly! We are the fools. Thirst mei trapped…I do hope we get ourselves out of TB also intact…