Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: aimmyangle

Lols i m big fan of yumna from starting

(Lols buht sare loog kehtay hn you look like yumna) ... Wahaj ko itna nahi follow kia tha mn n like him in ehd e wafa but not like that way...

Then one day i just say the promo of terebin that too pool side promo 😍πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ bs phir kia start wi8ing for its other and other promo r phr episodes ek k bad ek and still going 😍😍😍😍

we are all sucker for romance ❀️
Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zooni.blue

This

Fitoor was soo good but the killed the rewatch value because of last two episode... Like wahaj was sooo amazing man I was like hunting every drama of his to watch.. He was second lead bit I wanted hiba to dump hubby for him... Full credit to his performance to get all audience on his side there

Chalao good to know I wasn’t only one who wanted hamza and dilnasheen together. They legit looked young and beautiful and more chemistry and depth in their story than actual lead who for some reasons always had a constipated and bechara look.

Originally posted by: Madhuilove

I wanted to ask you all , how did you start watching Terebin ?

Starting from me - i was just watching 1st episode of MPHT , then learned news that wahaj's another drama is coming with Yumna zaidi πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Toh phir kya ,

I waited for teasers

The teasers came , it blew my mind

I waited for episode to air

It blew my mind further .

Then there was no turning back

I swear from then onwards , i never turned back to MPHT 🀣

I was reading a book on Wattpad and the author loved that show, she wrote a character inspired by Murtasim and she was constantly talking about the show and that’s how I started watching the show and finished all 14 episodes in a single dayπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
aimmyangle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

we are all sucker for romance ❀️

Actually i was surprised at the promo k itna inhn n kesay show kia .. r specially yumna who is wvery reserved to wo curiousity ho gai mujhe k wakie asay hoga ya nahi etc.. thier firing chemistry there was just blow my mind 😍😍😍😍πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Tulip9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonks

I was reading a book on Wattpad and the author loved that show, she wrote a character inspired by Murtasim and she was constantly talking about the show and that’s how I started watching the show and finished all 14 episodes in a single dayπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… Wattpad nae nanadi jodi

Tulip9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimmyangle

Actually i was surprised at the promo k itna inhn n kesay show kia .. r specially yumna who is wvery reserved to wo curiousity ho gai mujhe k wakie asay hoga ya nahi etc.. thier firing chemistry there was just blow my mind 😍😍😍😍πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

may be she is comfortable with wahaj
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Winterberry

Chalao good to know I wasn’t only one who wanted hamza and dilnasheen together. They legit looked young and beautiful and more chemistry and depth in their story than actual lead who for some reasons always had a constipated and bechara look.

Yeah when the husband slapped the female lead and later got her jewelry instead of apologize I knew hamza would be a better partner for her.... And hamza really loved her with a different degree of passion only to be runed later...

I have major issue with makers for leading us on...

aimmyangle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

may be she is comfortable with wahaj

Yeah but in an interview she said she wanted to break her characters which she played previously... So may be that was the other reason... Bt jo buin hmn to meerasim mil gaye tarakti bharalti chemistry k sath😍😍😍😍πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I wanted to ask you all , how did you start watching Terebin ?

Starting from me - i was just watching 1st episode of MPHT , then learned news that wahaj's another drama is coming with Yumna zaidi πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Toh phir kya ,

I waited for teasers

The teasers came , it blew my mind

I waited for episode to air

It blew my mind further .

Then there was no turning back

I swear from then onwards , i never turned back to MPHT 🀣

I came across promos on IG.

I liked the OST from the onset. 🌟

(I watched 1 Deewangi promo on repeat for ost πŸ˜†(I think even REUπŸ™ˆπŸ€£)

I was like Yumna - Yumm. 😳 (Not that I've watched more than only 1 of her shows fully, but I knew she was good)

But wasn't sure about Wahaj as I hadn't watched him before.

The whole grandeur was just calling out to me - "this is right up your street, it has boiling, sizzling, chemistry that is simmering and supressed"

🀣🀣🀣

I watch very few (if any) Pak shows and only the love / hate tracks (in any show) πŸ™ˆπŸ˜.

The promos are very tempting.... like you're going to miss out on MeerAsim consummation if you even blink in one episode😈 🀣🀣

I still haven't watched the 2 episodes after her parentage was revealed, which involved the slap.πŸ˜‘

I want them to do something historical. Their chemistry conveys the simmering passion so obviously.

Or remake Kan Cicekleri (Turkish, on air now)

Came across this last night ☺️😈🀣🀣

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpS1JXTvUld/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mari_y

I think it's only me but when he says "Yaar" i feel it doesn't suit Murtasim. I mean kaafi normal log jesi language hojati.😝 KHAN MURTASIM KHAN k muh se sif tashan pasand hme🫠

Definitely.

I've heard it too (alot).πŸ€”

He even said it after Bahktu got shot 😲😲😲

I was like what? πŸ˜†

It's common in Pak drama?