Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Har jageh block hai. You didn't watch Episode 20?

Dailymotion main try karo
Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Madhuilove

I wanted to ask you all , how did you start watching Terebin ?

Starting from me - i was just watching 1st episode of MPHT , then learned news that wahaj's another drama is coming with Yumna zaidi 🥰🥰

Toh phir kya ,

I waited for teasers

The teasers came , it blew my mind

I waited for episode to air

It blew my mind further .

Then there was no turning back

I swear from then onwards , i never turned back to MPHT 🤣

I think ost sunna mennea

Phir first ep dhekha hook hogai usse pehle I had no idea who is wahaj or who is yumna pak dramas dhekhea Thea kaafi par I didn't knew actors with name sirf extremely popular log hi pata Thea mujhe

I have watched 5 of yumna drama

And 2 wahaj drama in this short time

After ep 12 my love for tere bin is just growing

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I watched the teases and I loved it. I knew was going to watch this show. 😆😆

I only liked the OST of MPHT. Did not like the teasses but watched 1-2 episodes for Hania and Wahaj.

teasers toh the bemisaal Bhai 🥰🥰🥰
Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Winterberry

Somehow I got MPHT song recommendation and clicked on it as it had hania , the song was so good and I was listening to all versions in loop then one day TB teaser came up and I clicked on it . I saw Murtasim Khan and I was hooked.

It took me time to realise that cute hamza and hawt Murtasim khan are same.

Hamza? Saad ?

aimmyangle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chumu

Regarding murtu saad hai comment ***

Saad definitely murtu ban jaega kabhi na kabhi uskea bardash ki hadh khatam hogi and vo maheer par authority dhikhageaga kabhi na kabhi jab limit cross ho jaegi ost dhayan sea dhekho toh usse kuch expressions esse hea jesse he actually had enough

Jab usko painting dhikhata hea,destroy karta hea, paint karta hea,maheer ko hold back karta hea aareb kea pass janne hea ( montage secne)

Toh definitely uska breaking point bhi aaega

Where as murtu vo kabhi

Bhi itni easily meerab ko kissi aur keh kehnea par nahi chodega he won't give up easily till the last moment agar meerab khud moo sea aakar bolea that she loves some one and don't want him then it highly possible that murtu out of love usko jannea de essse nahi

Naho nahi yahi to mera point hai murtasim is not someone who can sacrifice his wife... Remember he said mn rishton ko amant ki traha smbhal k rakhta hn ... He is someone jis ko lagta meerub ko use zyada piyar koi nahi kar skta us k naz nakhtay r koi nahi utha skta.. meerub us ka right hai... Us n meerub ko rishtay mn reh k freedom di hai jo wo abhi nahi smjh rahi ... Rishtay s freedom nahi di ... In that case agr meerub n kaha k wo kisi r s piyar karti hai murtasim may be us insan s use door kar de kahin r le k chala jaye like village so that meerub n him both spend time with each other... Ek dafa he sacrificed his love bt us time he didn't have right on it bt this time he is not gona loose meerub...

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hamza of fitoor, Wahaj played second lead .He was so charming and i so badly wanted the FL to dump her husband and go back this guy.

And suddenly in last two episodes the plot took nose and they ruined everything to show nikkah ka taqaat .

But Wahaj was too good 👍

Mari_a thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Starting from me - i was just watching 1st episode of MPHT , then learned news that wahaj's another drama is coming with Yumna zaidi 🥰🥰

Toh phir kya ,

I waited for teasers

I saw teasers and was intrigued and excited. When the show aired i normally started watching it and it didn't gave me any reason to give up (was disappointed by that slap) otherwise i do start a lot of drama but leave them mid way (like Mpht) but then omg around episode 11 when Murtu started all those flirting and everything, kuch kuch hogya mujhe
aimmyangle thumbnail

Chalo bhai sare jaldi jaldi like karo 😂😂😂😂😂

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpZ_shct5uu/?igshid=NTdlMDg3MTY=

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Winterberry

Hamza of fitoor, Wahaj played second lead .He was so charming and i so badly wanted the FL to dump her husband and go back this guy.

And suddenly in last two episodes the plot took nose and they ruined everything to show nikkah ka taqaat .

But Wahaj was too good 👍

This

Fitoor was soo good but the killed the rewatch value because of last two episode... Like wahaj was sooo amazing man I was like hunting every drama of his to watch.. He was second lead bit I wanted hiba to dump hubby for him... Full credit to his performance to get all audience on his side there

aimmyangle thumbnail

Toh phir kya ,

I waited for teasers

Lols i m big fan of yumna from starting

(Lols buht sare loog kehtay hn you look like yumna) ... Wahaj ko itna nahi follow kia tha mn n like him in ehd e wafa but not like that way...

Then one day i just say the promo of terebin that too pool side promo 😍🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 bs phir kia start wi8ing for its other and other promo r phr episodes ek k bad ek and still going 😍😍😍😍