-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This is hilariously adorable! And that 'interesting' from Murtasim screams of his begum. I like these little details, however unintentional they might be.

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Which is the fictional female character whom you found well written and strong willed .

I always found Kashaf Murtaza as well written character. She is eternal pessimist but still she didn’t sit and cry but went ahead in life and achieved her goals and in between landed up Zaroon also.

Next dunno how many of you know but Priya from Saans ( potrayed so gracefully by neem Gupta) is one of best female char I hve seen, how she handles her husband infidelity, picks up her life with head high and walks away and starts afresh !

Edited by Winterberry - 1 years ago
-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Winterberry

Which is the fictional female character whom you found well written and strong willed .

I always found Kashaf Murtaza as well written character. She is eternal pessimist but still she didn’t sit and cry but went ahead in life and achieved her goals and in between landed up Zaroon also.

Next dunno how many of you know but Priya from Saans ( potrayed so gracefully by neem Gupta) is one of best female char I hve seen, how she handles her husband infidelity, picks up her life with head high and walks away and starts afresh !

Anjali from Everest was a strong female character.

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

I came to know SH thanks to TB.

But what I don’t get is are they critics or reviewers? Because Amma keeps doing this pendulum giri between take me serious and then the trash talk.

Hassan is what actually makes it more watchable he is here to uphold the entertainment aspect just like us but gives his interpretation also not going deep into logic , and calling out silly aspects .

It’s not like they are taking about Nolan movie about worm hole and time travel.

Copied from wiki:

Film criticism differs from movie reviews in several ways: it entails both analysis and judgement; it may be published many years after a film is released; it is usually longer and more complex than a movie review. A movie review documents the critical reception of a film at its time of theatrical or dvd.

If i am not wrong the critic will be well aware about the technical aspect of a movie whereas the reviewer can only tell what they like and dislike about the film. Anyone can review a movie but not everyone can be a critic. Critic will know about the art of film making in a deeper sense and will have a wide knowledge about everything related to films. They will be more aware about the film making style and whether certain shots or dialogue have a deeper meaning to it.

Aamna in no way is a critic. I have never seen her talk about the technical aspect of anything. Most of the time woh sirf phekti haiπŸ˜†. But she has good control over the language and speaks in a very sophisticated way which makes people take her seriously. That's the difference between amma from galaxy lollywood and Amna from SH. πŸ˜†

Edited by spnfan - 1 years ago
midniteangel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (March 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-

This is hilariously adorable! And that 'interesting' from Murtasim screams of his begum. I like these little details, however unintentional they might be.

I view it as d chameleon effect. Murtu has unconsciously picked up meeru's expressions n mannerisms and has started mimicking it. Goes to show that murtu n meeru have spent considerable time together n it resulted in murtu unintentionally mimicking her 🀭🀭

Gundamwing thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

kashaf stands tall my queen, being married to zaroon is not easy.

It is hard to give the title of strong female lead to any Indian tv show, we collectively suck because they run too long and butcher the OG character. But I want to credit tulsi from kyunki for being the first. That show wouldn’t exist without that character. Ekta kapoor business empire is built on the back of tulsi virani.
I like anika from ishqbaaz.

But we have tons of examples in Korean shows. My all time favourite is secret garden, one of the best written female heroines of any language of any genre of any culture. I will fight anyone who disagrees, true female power, yes fall in love but never abandon your identity.

But in English nothing beats my girl Elizabeth from pride and prejudice. PP my best love story. Margaret form north and south is great too. But to spice it up Scarlett o Hara from gone with the wind, hero and villain of her own story.

In Chinese fantasy ten miles peach blossom female lead is an iconic character.

Yeh yahan kya kar rahy hain πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: spnfan

If i am not wrong the critic will be well aware about the technical aspect of a movie whereas the reviewer can only tell what they like and dislike about the film. Anyone can review a movie but not everyone can be a critic. Critic will know about the art of film making in a deeper sense and will have a wide knowledge about everything related to films. They will be more aware about the film making style and whether certain shots or dialogue have a deeper meaning to it.

Aamna in no way is a critic. I have never seen her talk about the technical aspect of anything. Most of the time woh sirf phekti haiπŸ˜†. But she has good control over the language and speaks in a very sophisticated way which makes people take her seriously. That's the difference between amma from galaxy lollywood and Amna from SH. πŸ˜†

None of them is critic, they are reviewers only

Jitna i have seen Amma sometimes do elaborate small technicalities in more detail as compare to Amna.