Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mari_y

I heard on haute review that Saad and Maheer are sleeping on the same bed. Is it not true?

Ayoo I don’t know re…I wrote that as a silly nonsense joke

-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gundamwing

I am kinda excited adds new flavour. Yeah if the song sucks we are screwed maybe tune remain the same

If it's true and the new ost sucks, the connect will be lost πŸ₯Ί I will resort to editing their scenes on their OG theme then πŸ˜†

midniteangel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (March 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chumu

What? The plot was changed

Anways, she and gul are the ultimate trendsetters

Kasam se was to follow Too Much Too Soon plot to the T.

Jai- Pia and Bani- Pushkar but then they saw the these few scenes between Ram ans Prachi and next they know it would be Jai- Bani story.

Didn’t follow any of Gul khans shows, by time she came on map I went into English drama mode.

Gundamwing thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-

πŸ‘πŸΌ to all the points you raised. they even mix up scenes and derive some absurd conclusions. And yes, it is a disservice to a lovestory(albeit weakly written) if they make it all about their consummation. They are so responsible for giving this show an explicit viewpoint and ignoring the 'SLOW BURN' aspect of their lovestory. πŸ€ͺ

I can't even imagine the second hand embarrassment for the actors and their families if they come across their reviews, especially since one of them is married with a daughter and the other one is such a dignified woman πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I won’t judge if the show is poorly written until the end. But so far it is not as bad as Amna makes it out to be. If you are comparing to a humsafar definitely not, but then nothing is.
in terms of performances this is top tier, in no scene do i feel they should have acted better.

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

They blocked the new episodes in Canada 😭

Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

They blocked the new episodes in Canada 😭

πŸ˜”

Word Count: 0

-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I won’t judge if the show is poorly written until the end. But so far it is not as bad as Amna makes it out to be. If you are comparing to a humsafar definitely not, but then nothing is.
in terms of performances this is top tier, in no scene do i feel they should have acted better.

I rest my judgement over that too. I'm just implying a general opinion over the writing there. And I do believe they will have a complete lovestory and we will see their growth through various roadblocks and especially their separation. It will all eventually come together.

And yes, the performances have elevated even the most mediocre of scenes. You can't take the credit away from them in this aspect.

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I came to know SH thanks to TB.

But what I don’t get is are they critics or reviewers? Because Amma keeps doing this pendulum giri between take me serious and then the trash talk.

Hassan is what actually makes it more watchable he is here to uphold the entertainment aspect just like us but gives his interpretation also not going deep into logic , and calling out silly aspects .

It’s not like they are taking about Nolan movie about worm hole and time travel.

Copied from wiki:

Film criticism differs from movie reviews in several ways: it entails both analysis and judgement; it may be published many years after a film is released; it is usually longer and more complex than a movie review. A movie review documents the critical reception of a film at its time of theatrical or dvd.

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

What is this new ost thing you guys are talking about . Sorry I missed a lot of happenings here so have no clue as to what it is about. Can someone pl explain ?