Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FieryLioness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Alizba63

That mehwish talked about how on one hand it's okay to strike if it's your content is being copied and how the channels like geo should check for making sure that it's okay but also how unfair it is due just a little likeness and more of other reasons.

If it's just coz of this lil similarity in 1 or 2 lines. I too feel zee is going overboard. But as for other reasons, I would better wait for actual reasons. It's useless to speculate things when we don't know what the actual matter is... moreover everything is pure business for both parties. So they know it better.

Gundamwing thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Winterberry

True. EK is legend in this aspect runs 5/6 months worth story plot like epics just by cashing on lead pair chemistry!

Who ever thought she would change the entire plot after she saw Ram and Prachi Desai chemistry in one shot !

I like ekta kapoor couples she actually brings variety, compared to gul khan which are all the same

Yes ekta is still a master at casting. Not always but most

Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-

What? This will clear away the course of the show, so good for them. but I also connect a lot with M&M over their theme music πŸ₯Ί

You gotta do what you gotta do but how will this work out? I mean will they fix it by Wednesday. Or will zee strike on Wednesday too. It's such a ridiculous situation that makes you want to laugh

Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Winterberry

True. EK is legend in this aspect runs 5/6 months worth story plot like epics just by cashing on lead pair chemistry!

Who ever thought she would change the entire plot after she saw Ram and Prachi Desai chemistry in one shot !

What? The plot was changed

Anways, she and gul are the ultimate trendsetters

Gundamwing thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chumu

Finally just let go of that ost 🀧

But it was terrific to be honest

I am kinda excited adds new flavour. Yeah if the song sucks we are screwed maybe tune remain the same
-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gundamwing

silk sheets comments are stupid because murtasim room always had Silk sheets. There is s difference between taking the show seriously versus your job seriously. As critics they gets the scene mixed up and misremember things.

I think they are disappointed show isnt more fifty shades of grey. And they have made their reviews all about when are they going to have sex. Which is a pity because it is a disservice to the whole team.

πŸ‘πŸΌ to all the points you raised. they even mix up scenes and derive some absurd conclusions. And yes, it is a disservice to a lovestory(albeit weakly written) if they make it all about their consummation. They are so responsible for giving this show an explicit viewpoint and ignoring the 'SLOW BURN' aspect of their lovestory. πŸ€ͺ

I can't even imagine the second hand embarrassment for the actors and their families if they come across their reviews, especially since one of them is married with a daughter and the other one is such a dignified woman πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Mari_a thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

Conversation between Saad and Murtu at a chiropractor’s office

S: Aapki pain kitne Dino se hai?

M: Jab se Shaadi hui hai

S: Arrey high five,,,meri bhi,,Meri yeh haalat cousin ke wajah se hai

M: Meri yeh halaat contract aur cousin dono ke wajah se

S: kya kar sakte hai?

M: Cousin ko goli maar sakte hai

S: 😳 Contract ko phaad sakte ho

M: 😳 Humei sirf gun chalani aati hai Lekin cousin goli nikaal degi

I heard on haute review that Saad and Maheer are sleeping on the same bed. Is it not true?
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Gundamwing

I like ekta kapoor couples she actually brings variety, compared to gul khan which are all the same

Yes ekta is still a master at casting. Not always but most

Ekta is a legend in casting. Gul for some reason her shows are very tacky for me…Ekta killed iTv with soap opera style storytelling instead of limited series.

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mari_y

I like Saad, He definitely has a great character but we can't ignore the fact that he seems depressed. He lacks personality, he never gets angry, cheerful, or passionate, is he an introvert? If you remove Maheer from the equation and then you have to describe him, how will you?

Saad is like garden , you feel safe , pleasant and happy. You know what lies ahead .

Murtasim is like wild forest, full of adventure and thrill as you have no clue what will come up next, full of surprises and excitement

FieryLioness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Alizba63

You gotta do what you gotta do but how will this work out? I mean will they fix it by Wednesday. Or will zee strike on Wednesday too. It's such a ridiculous situation that makes you want to laugh

8 episodes are not a small deal. New ost or no, geo team must be smart to not include this controversial ost in fresh episodes.

I hope they won't goof up like they did to last week episodes.