Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: shiiny

Haan murtu ko fir contract yaad dila Diya meeru ne.🀣

murtu ki zindagi or love life ka sab se bara azaab hai yeh contract πŸ˜†

midniteangel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (March 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-

Rohail issue needs to sorted out first because that's the point where her character will be questioned. I do not want that to happen after they fall in love. Maryam's track will most likely become a matter of their pride, that can be the last straw. But looks like the opposite shall happen

I was hoping that once rohail issue gets sorted, they will come closer.. but looks like they will come closer n then these issues will distance them πŸ˜’

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: reshamc

I think I am going to be in minority here, but I liked the interview. All of us already knew ki the makers are pro Murtasim. So it wasn't really a shock to see the director uttering pro Murtasim statements. It just solidified what we already knew πŸ˜†

All said and done, I think the director is good at his craft. At one point he himself said, his job is to engage the audience. Whether it is romance or thrill or drama, his responsibility is to engage the viewers. Which he is doing tremendously well πŸ‘πŸ‘

LOL @ him saying that all of Meerab's problems are self created. It is unfair to the character of Meerab if the writer and director really believes that.

Regarding the slap, I believe him when he says that he had some other way to show that conflict without resorting to violence. The director seemed knowledgeable of his craft, so I am sure he would have found some other way. I feel this was a decision taken by the channel. I don't know why Wahaj and Yumna agreed to it, but end of the day, it was their choice. No one forced them. Rabia stated very clearly it was done for the ratings and social media noise. Whether they agree or not, that's the truth.

We must surrender to the fact that yeh pro Murtasim show hai and he is always going to be in the right. Isko dhyaan mei rakhte hue we have to keep enjoying the show 😳😳

I am enjoying the show becoz I am considering it as fictional and I find it nice to eyesπŸ˜…

And clear cut I like murtasim ,I don't give a damn if someone says you are regressive and all....

Becoz if I speak honestly I think even boys in real life reach to the level of Murtasim than also many issues will resolve becoz reality is still more toxic.

elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Congratulations on new thread πŸ₯³

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: vibecheck

murtu ki zindagi or love life ka sab se bara azaab hai yeh contract πŸ˜†

"bas baal hi toh touch kiya hai"🀣🀣

Edited by Sera-high123 - 1 years ago
Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: reshamc

I think I am going to be in minority here, but I liked the interview. All of us already knew ki the makers are pro Murtasim. So it wasn't really a shock to see the director uttering pro Murtasim statements. It just solidified what we already knew πŸ˜†

All said and done, I think the director is good at his craft. At one point he himself said, his job is to engage the audience. Whether it is romance or thrill or drama, his responsibility is to engage the viewers. Which he is doing tremendously well πŸ‘πŸ‘

LOL @ him saying that all of Meerab's problems are self created. It is unfair to the character of Meerab if the writer and director really believes that.

Regarding the slap, I believe him when he says that he had some other way to show that conflict without resorting to violence. The director seemed knowledgeable of his craft, so I am sure he would have found some other way. I feel this was a decision taken by the channel. I don't know why Wahaj and Yumna agreed to it, but end of the day, it was their choice. No one forced them. Rabia stated very clearly it was done for the ratings and social media noise. Whether they agree or not, that's the truth.

We must surrender to the fact that yeh pro Murtasim show hai and he is always going to be in the right. Isko dhyaan mei rakhte hue we have to keep enjoying the show 😳😳

Yes he didn’t say anything we didn’t know but like I said hearing it from his mouth made it sound bad.

But guess he didn’t know how to handle the interview, he could have been more prepared and diplomatic.

But just my thoughts Earlier when they said it was 28 episodes I had little hopes for meerab char but now with talks about 40 episodes maybe we will see meerab arc!
Yumna might have signed this to test waters or try diff char but still she must hve seen something in char besides chemistry, director and Wahaj .

Maybe we will see how this girl with her heart in right place who has lived sheltered and protected life suddenly comes at crossroads where she has no one to reach out for, and then she finds she is pregnant and that’s when we see her journey and growth as women who comes in terms with reality and bitter truth of her life and world around in real.

It would be such an amazing end if they meet after separation and reconcile she would say no to returning back to his house and would prefer her house as no one can kick her out ( assuming she will be asked to leave again by Murtasim third time, after her foster parents Ann MB) and he can if he wants join her ?

If Murtasim will be asked to choose between her / kid and his khandom ?

Edited by Winterberry - 1 years ago
shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

"bas baal hi toh touch kiya hai"🀣🀣

Bed pe contract k documents lekar so 🀣

Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Meerab raat par roti rahi murtu ko yaad kar

Murtu raat bhar pokhta raha meerab ko yaad kar

🀣 Soulmates

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: shiiny

Bed pe contract k documents lekar so 🀣

uunch neeech ho jani hai ab

Twinklestar139 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: columbia

This weekend I am in a spectrum of bask and gush and languid peace

On one hand is these two and their chemistry that just gives us the flutters

and on the other is the hero in another show I watch who has recited deep poetry

Who would have thunk PTV and ITV will give me so many levels of satisfaction for a weekend!!
From the surface that bubble your heart to the depths of the sea that make you flow and take deep dives simultaneously

Aaahhhhh

hehe addiction for both of these shows is real. anyway I didn't know you also watch Tere Bin. good to see you here!πŸ€—
Edited by Twinklestar139 - 1 years ago