Views

Users

Frequent Posters

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: FanofAreebsMum

this is what you missed

Screenshot 2023-03-05 at 22-24-36 Mujhe Pyaar Hua Tha Ep 12 Digitally Presented by Surf Excel & Glow & Lovely- 27 Feb 2023- (Eng Sub) - YouTube.png

Iss serial ka naam

Mujhe Ulti hua thaa

hona chahiye

Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: columbia

I happened to watch the last few episodes of Ishq e laa again and I must say Azan Sami and Yumna did have amazing chemistry..l.that show was dragged in between but would have been an amazing romantic show.

Azaan sami can't act to save his life

He absolutely didn't deserved to be the lead of the drana starting actresses like yumna and sajal alongside

Edited by Chumu - 1 years ago
preciousn905k thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

somehow woh goli for Meerab, Saad pe lagega!

Ye Murtu vaise meeru ko kehta hai tumhe maar dun...aur fir kehta hai tumhe na bachata toh khud kaise zinda rehta...badha ho confused hai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: FieryLioness

This makes me wonder, where did we get the info its copyright issue between zee nd geo ?

I mean apart from this DT discussion I hvnt checked or come across anything related to this whole fiasco.

Are we sure the issue is related to ost ?

Arre yaar..go back several pages,..sera posted that the YT link shows copyright claim by Zee Tv.

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chumu

He absolutely didn't deserved to be the lead of the drana starting actresses like yumna and sajal alongside

Nahi yaar, I agree he had a really hard time…but towards the end, I bought into their chemistry. He is kinda cute. Pata nahi, I liked the show now more than when it telecasted
And it’s OST and the other song are beautiful

preciousn905k thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

He is music composer and singer....it was his first show...although he was not effective in some scenes but in the later part of the show he did pretty well..

954014 thumbnail

i thought he was good in it.. not as bad as this forum fan girls made it out to be..

i wish he did another show ..

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: FieryLioness

This makes me wonder, where did we get the info its copyright issue between zee nd geo ?

I mean apart from this DT discussion I hvnt checked or come across anything related to this whole fiasco.

Are we sure the issue is related to ost ?

Intekam song belongs to Zee Music and only those episodes have been removed which played the main OST.

Screenshot_20230303-143742.jpg

Screenshot_20230305-111124.jpg

columbia thumbnail

this is what you missed

Screenshot 2023-03-05 at 22-24-36 Mujhe Pyaar Hua Tha Ep 12 Digitally Presented by Surf Excel & Glow & Lovely- 27 Feb 2023- (Eng Sub) - YouTube.png

These two along with Noodlehead are hijacking and killing that show… shampoo commercials kahi ke…

columbia thumbnail

i thought he was good in it.. not as bad as this forum fan girls made it out to be..

i wish he did another show ..

same pinch, I also want him to do another show. I think he will get better.