Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

954014 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: columbia

No the last I heard..at least on the forum…most feel the show is terrible and they have wasted their chemistry. Idk about twitterati though. I do think in the next couple of episodes, their love story may pick up.

don’t get me wrong, it’s not like we have any string story or anything, hamara bhi kaafi weak hi hai….lekin it’s super super entertaining because the couple have bhar bhar ke scenes, the pace is keeping us engaged and even when they have others scenes, they are talking about the leads. So all tracks lead to our couple…that’s what people want to watch in a romance thadakta bhadakta

Everytime i go to that thread, posters are complaining about lack of romantic scenes between sad Saad and gloomy Hania.. and complaints about Turtleneck Areeb's family getting coverage.. i say bring more of his family to the show..

Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chumu

It " india 🇮🇳" forum if you are so troubled with our " real faces " then kindly shit on some pakistani forum

Because we ain't going to take any sort of disrespect towards our artist here

We all are bloody showing the respect and showering our love on pak dramas since years

If you can't respect our artists then kindly don't expect the same

I will again say this this is not about geo vs zee i know that zee wronged tere bin and this is unfair on many leval but they will sort this matter soon

My whole conversation or point was just about not to be disrespectful about the crew behind the original song it there work and content and they have every right to prevent others from using it

I respect the artist and crew. And I can't say the same about you as you're being a bully and an absolute b$&+h. You don't own this platform and I can be wherever I want. Also you made certain assumption about me which are wrong. Anyhow I really don't like using this tone but here we are .

The problem here is only 3-4 people's opinion is considered right and there is not space for any discourse.

Btw, this isn't my first rodeo. I have met crazies on this site and they went mad on me for stating the obvious about a drama couple who latter divorced.

Edited by Alizba63 - 1 years ago
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Conversation between Saad and Murtu at a chiropractor’s office

S: Aapki pain kitne Dino se hai?

M: Jab se Shaadi hui hai

S: Arrey high five,,,meri bhi,,Meri yeh haalat cousin ke wajah se hai

M: Meri yeh halaat contract aur cousin dono ke wajah se

S: kya kar sakte hai?

M: Cousin ko goli maar sakte hai

S: 😳 Contract ko phaad sakte ho

M: 😳 Humei sirf gun chalani aati hai Lekin cousin goli nikaal degi

Edited by columbia - 1 years ago
preciousn905k thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

No the last I heard..at least on the forum…most feel the show is terrible and they have wasted their chemistry. Idk about twitterati though. I do think in the next couple of episodes, their love story may pick up.

don’t get me wrong, it’s not like we have any string story or anything, hamara bhi kaafi weak hi hai….lekin it’s super super entertaining because the couple have bhar bhar ke scenes, the pace is keeping us engaged and even when they have others scenes, they are talking about the leads. So all tracks lead to our couple…that’s what people want to watch in a romance thadakta bhadakta

Haan I Agree....It's not about good story... because both are like old repeated story...I am not watching mpht..but talking about tere bin...it's very entertaining...fast paced as you said... chemistry toh is super hot and sizzling...and lead couple has lots of scene together..so yes I think tere bin is leading❤️

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Dunno why tere bin thread has turned so negative...

The issue can be anything.. We are just guessing it is ost

And definitely if it is the song then zee os being ridiculous coz this much sameness in today's age is very common.. It isn't like a dotto copy or something..

Everyone has their own opinion on music and if a person doesn't think a song is all that great it is perfectly fine

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: FanofAreebsMum

Everytime i go to that thread, posters are complaining about lack of romantic scenes between sad Saad and gloomy Hania.. and complaints about Turtleneck Areeb's family getting coverage.. i say bring more of his family to the show..

Obviously Aap yehi kahogey….aapke username se tou Pata chal raha hai, ki Aap yeh sadma ko bardasht Kaise kar rahe ho,,,

preciousn905k thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Conversation between Saad and Murtu at a chiropractor’s office

S: Aapki pain kitne Dino se hai?

M: Jab se Shaadi hui hai

S: Arrey high five,,,meri bhi,,Meri yeh haalat cousin ke wajah se hai

M: Meri yeh halaat contract aur cousin dono ke wajah se

S: kya kar sakte hai?

M: Cousin ko goli maar sakte hai

S: 😳 Contract ko phaad sakte ho

M: 😳 Humei sirf gun chalani aati hai Lekin cousin goli nikaal degi

Yahan bhi murtu lead kar gya ..last line cousin goli nikal degi...so on point😂😂

Ria23 thumbnail

Koi aur drama/serials ki suggestion hai kisi ke paas

I have watched mere humsafar and now this

Any other good ones??

954014 thumbnail

Obviously Aap yehi kahogey….aapke username se tou Pata chal raha hai, ki Aap yeh sadma ko bardasht Kaise kar rahe ho,,,

Have you had the pleasure of seeing Areeb's phupo's haircut?

That family has some eclectic fashion tastes..eagerly awaiting his khala to make her entrance

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ria23

Koi aur drama/serials ki suggestion hai kisi ke paas

I have watched mere humsafar and now this

Any other good ones??

Are you new to Pak serials?
romance?
like your heroes slightly toxic or not really ..just Murtu happens to be an anomaly
If not toxic, then I can give you lots of shows to watch

You want Wahaj or Yumna

Edited by columbia - 1 years ago