Posted: 1 years ago

what is this face?

Screenshot 2023-03-05 at 21-26-36 Cynically Insane on Twitter.png

Edited by FanofAreebsMum - 1 years ago
Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Alizba63

I'd support and respect anyone who wants to own their copy right. I just checked that crappy original song and you can't say it's a copy. The Tere bin ost itself isn't great. If that's a copy t series and yrf would get a ban.

I'm just upset and disappointed at people claiming the party with the more money and power doesn't win. I'd support the copyright thing if it was true or if everyone was equally scrutinized.

This is About power money and influence. People acting here as if laws matter to the big and rich. They make the law to bend it. Between any two disputers of differently sized power or money or influencal class the one with power buys the law.

Like we don't see this type of ziyatti everyday in real life lol.

Anyways, I hope it sorts out and we get the episodes back. It's a hindrance but there's nothing we can do

First of all the original song is not a crappy song

You better respect other ppl work too

There is no " ziyatti" going on here

It geo fault to use the song again and again after being warned

Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonks

I am team MurtuπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The thing is saad is predictable and murtasim is like a volcano that we don't know when it will erupt. Suspense is part of the charm.

Ria23 thumbnail

Inam confused in the song it was mein bewayi karke dikadunga

I hope nothing like this is going to happen

Are they going to take murtasim haya angle

Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chumu

Umm Im not here to please you. I don't like either song. That's what I said if you read my post

And yes there is ziyatti in many things and I'm sorry your privileged self can't see it. That's not my issue. Not about to let you gaslight me about that. I'm perfectly capable of analyzing things myself. Thank you

Edited by Alizba63 - 1 years ago
Ria23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chumu

I am confused

What is going on

Is song copied or got copied

Ria23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FanofAreebsMum

^^ i have always said Saad will be better between the sheets than Murtasim.. I think Murtasim is just a sher in the streets

Where this discussing heading🀣

-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zooni.blue

m I missing something?? Aam na clearly said she loves murtism more than saad so she is definitely not being forced to watch...

This is a vanilla show and deep analysis isn't required and everyone can have their own idea of meerab coz it is half baked character

I think they discuss it for sake of discussing and reliving every scene not a deep analysis of sorts

That's me annoyed at Aamna lol. And it's a fact that they do these special reviews of tere bin because it gets them more views. I also have a major issue with them giving this show a raunchy angle. Surely there are subtle hints in the plot and the dialogues, but the way their reviews repeatedly highlight it, it's very much possible that it gets noticed by their Censor body, which will just prove to be a bad news.

It might be taken as a vanilla show with half-baked characters and something we have watched multiple times on Indian television/romance novels but surely, it's one of first shows like those for their television.

And even with some lazily written characters, there is surely room for analysis of the traits of these characters, obviously after shutting off the rational sides of our brain at times.

Yeah and their reviews are mostly like reliving scenes rather than reviewing it. The silk sheets comments was also unneeded.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: FanofAreebsMum

LOL Saad looking forlorn and sad walking out of his house with your average office worker's outfit carrying a laptop bag cracks me up so much..

And this ?? 🀣🀣

Screenshot_20230304-182731.jpg

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: Moonks

I am team MurtuπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Me too πŸ₯³πŸ₯³