Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Anyways. I'll leave it at that. I just want to enjoy this show. This show like the writer, 7th sky and zee also has no logic. But the chemistry and acting of the leads are so hot and intense that it's hard to look away.

Edited by Alizba63 - 1 years ago
954014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TR_19

Saad is paani 😆

Murtasim is aag 🥵

but that Paani releases all the pent up emotions when he gets some moment alone in his bed

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: FanofAreebsMum

^^ i have always said Saad will be better between the sheets than Murtasim.. I think Murtasim is just a sher in the streets

LMAO THIS IS THE POST OF THE DAY

HANDS DOWN

reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Bhai I am with Hasan on this. Mujhe Saad aur Murtasim dono hi bahut pyaare hai. Mera dil toh dono pe equal pighalta hai ❤️❤️❤️

I am not getting dragged in this competition 😆

954014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

LMAO THIS IS THE POST OF THE DAY

HANDS DOWN

i described Saad as halal in the streets and haram in the sheets the other week..

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: reshamc

Bhai I am with Hasan on this. Mujhe Saad aur Murtasim dono hi bahut pyaare hai. Mera dil toh dono pe equal pighalta hai ❤️❤️❤️

I am not getting dragged in this competition 😆

Saad kaafi sad lagta hai mujhe. Murtu is cute, sweet, angry, stupid, hot, bechara, scary....sab hai 🤣🤣

954014 thumbnail

LOL Saad looking forlorn and sad walking out of his house with your average office worker's outfit carrying a laptop bag cracks me up so much..

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Saad kaafi sad lagta hai mujhe. Murtu is cute, sweet, angry, stupid, hot, bechara, scary....sab hai 🤣🤣

I am team Murtu😂😂