Frequent Posters

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

This week we are supposed to get the garden scene

If we can't play the OST in that scene

I will feel like banging my head on the wall

Well I totally agree without the ost the meerasim scenes with lose its charm.

Or they could play some other song from pak movies which they have the copyright.

TB ost is so catchy it was a perfect match for meerasim.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Moonks

bro with due respect zee has nothing to be jealous of Geo and it’s popularity, zee has enjoyed and is still enjoying the popularity unlike other channels. Stop making it India vs Pakistan issue, Indian fans too are the one who are contributing in the popularity of Tere Bin or any other pak shows.

@bold Then that’s their problem that they couldn’t file a lawsuit against them. Zee has a right to file a case and the righteousness of it would be decided by court. And if Geo is so secured about it’s popularity and then they could change that one line and get over it, this is going to change nothing for them right??

This is a peaceful forum and let it be like that instead of playing India vs Pakistan card.

I m not playing the India vs Pakistan card here as I m from Bangladesh lol

I m neutral

I have grown up on watching Indian dramas and films and owe my entire childhood and teenage life to star plus star one zee tv Sony and colors

The fact that so many of us new comers world have started watching pak dramas since 2014 .....credit goes to India again coz they introduced. Fawad Khan to the world and the rest is history

And from 2014 to 2023 I owe my entertainment quotient to pal dramas and I survived my COVID phase with k dramas

And I m honest enough to admit that Bangladeshi content isn't half as good as Indo pak content

Thanks to k dramas I have a soft spot for South Korea now lol

So yes I m not extra partial to any country neither playing any CARD

I m just calling a spade .......a spade

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: TR_19

Well I totally agree without the ost the meerasim scenes with lose its charm.

Or they could play some other song from pak movies which they have the copyright.

TB ost is so catchy it was a perfect match for meerasim.

Plz dont play any other song

I will die from sorrow

Allah plz help 7th sky solve this so that we can get our OST back

Plz plz plz

Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Pakistani dramas are NOT SMALL SCALE anymore

They r literally ruling the roost

India Pakistan Bangladesh and people from these ctrs living in Australia Canada and USA UK.....people from Afghanistan Nepal turkey middle East countries Malaysia

Everyone is watching oak dramas now......even the mediocre ones

Indian media personnel have also tweeted about Tere bin

Yes it's big and hence it caught zee music

But there should be a solution

The way Amir Khan bought the copyright of Forrest Gump .......why can 7th sky buy the copyright of that one tune

It's not like they copied the whole song

That would have been expensive

Of course it's not small but some people in this thread are referring to it as such when in comparison to Indin drama. Like hellloooo use your brain. India's population is what 2.5 billion. Pak is at 250 million. Yeh toh one/tenth se bhi Kam hai lol. Why are you comparing!? πŸ˜‚

I don't get why pak, Bangladesh Nepal sri Lanka even attempt to copy Bollywood which itself is a copy πŸ˜‚.

Plus the stories and plots are cringe and just like cartoons interms of logic. It's the faulti of these copiers as well.

But I do agree that Bollywood is not Indian Cinema alone. The movies in other fraternity are obviously a league of their own and they're awesome and so is some of the new gen Netflix content.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

When we will get the second promo??πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

I m not playing the India vs Pakistan card here as I m from Bangladesh lol

I m neutral

I have grown up on watching Indian dramas and films and owe my entire childhood and teenage life to star plus star one zee tv Sony and colors

The fact that so many of us new comers world have started watching pak dramas since 2014 .....credit goes to India again coz they introduced. Fawad Khan to the world and the rest is history

And from 2014 to 2023 I owe my entertainment quotient to pal dramas and I survived my COVID phase with k dramas

And I m honest enough to admit that Bangladeshi content isn't half as good as Indo pak content

Thanks to k dramas I have a soft spot for South Korea now lol

So yes I m not extra partial to any country neither playing any CARD

I m just calling a spade .......a spade

@bold cool thenπŸ‘πŸΌ

but someone clearly is playing this cardπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Edited by Moonks - 1 years ago
954014 thumbnail

^^ i have always said Saad will be better between the sheets than Murtasim.. I think Murtasim is just a sher in the streets

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

When we will get the second promo??πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

jald hi mil jaaye basπŸ₯Ί