Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Posted: 1 years ago

You guys can see the gifs on first page, right? It's on first and third post. Just confirming.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 1 years ago
mahiaana thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Haila new thread!!!!!!! 🤯😳 The speed in which all these threads are ending ....

Kash yehi speed se woh contract jaal jata 🥲 threads khatam ho janey hein sarey but Murtasim's tadap because of that DAMN CONTRACT won't end soon 🤧🤧🤧

-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: happy007

And Meerab absolutely falls for all of Murtasim’s possessive “Meerab sirf meri h” & “mard-aurat” monologues, which just shows she’s not some strong independent feminist but a pampered brat who just wants attention without any responsibility. And Murtasim gives her exactly that. He shields her from everything & literally fights everyone like “meri baby brat ko kuchh na kaho, she can do whatever she wants, I’ll take care of everything”. 🤣

Oh this is so true. Meerab is a spoilt brat, papa ki pari in every way. A huge softie inside. She is not a cry baby but can be brought down to tears very easily. She lacks any sort of practical judgement and thinks that the world runs on the morals her useless father has taught her while growing up.

A very interesting theory that I read on twitter is that Meerab does not want to become a lawyer because she is passionate about the work they do, it's only because she idolised her Lawyer Father. And now, when he is no longer that figure in her life, she is absolutely clueless about her life.

The girl is very lucky to have Murtasim by her side. He's her Muhaafiz in every sense. Without him, she will fall apart in a moment. Which will mostly likely happen with their separation. Sadly, a kid would be involved as well. 🥺

reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WanderingWonder

So, ended up watching the Siraj interview. He said that Meerab had already fallen for Murtasim, but didn’t want to accept it. The interview was done prior to this week’s episodes. SO. WHEN do you think she started to fall in love with him?

I think I am going to be in minority here, but I liked the interview. All of us already knew ki the makers are pro Murtasim. So it wasn't really a shock to see the director uttering pro Murtasim statements. It just solidified what we already knew 😆

All said and done, I think the director is good at his craft. At one point he himself said, his job is to engage the audience. Whether it is romance or thrill or drama, his responsibility is to engage the viewers. Which he is doing tremendously well 👏👏

LOL @ him saying that all of Meerab's problems are self created. It is unfair to the character of Meerab if the writer and director really believes that.

Regarding the slap, I believe him when he says that he had some other way to show that conflict without resorting to violence. The director seemed knowledgeable of his craft, so I am sure he would have found some other way. I feel this was a decision taken by the channel. I don't know why Wahaj and Yumna agreed to it, but end of the day, it was their choice. No one forced them. Rabia stated very clearly it was done for the ratings and social media noise. Whether they agree or not, that's the truth.

We must surrender to the fact that yeh pro Murtasim show hai and he is always going to be in the right. Isko dhyaan mei rakhte hue we have to keep enjoying the show 😳😳

mahiaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: WanderingWonder

So, ended up watching the Siraj interview. He said that Meerab had already fallen for Murtasim, but didn’t want to accept it. The interview was done prior to this week’s episodes. SO. WHEN do you think she started to fall in love with him?

Bhai sahab ko galat fehmi hein bas. 🙃 meerab already fallen in love!! Joke of the week!

Murtasim from background :- baba ji ka Ghanta

midniteangel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (March 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

You guys can see the gifs on first page, right? It's on first and third post. Just confirming.

Love the gifs sera 😍😍😍

-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Assuming that the separation track will indeed happen, most likely Murtasim will not know that they are having a baby when they separate. Because a man like Murtasim can never abandon his wife and especially, his child. What in the world Meerab must have done to tickle the guy off so much, especially after they are in love? 😆

mahiaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-

Oh this is so true. Meerab is a spoilt brat, papa ki pari in every way. A huge softie inside. She is not a cry baby but can be brought down to tears very easily. She lacks any sort of practical judgement and thinks that the world runs on the morals her useless father has taught her while growing up.

A very interesting theory that I read on twitter is that Meerab does not want to become a lawyer because she is passionate about the work they do, it's only because she idolised her Lawyer Father. And now, when he is no longer that figure in her life, she is absolutely clueless about her life.

The girl is very lucky to have Murtasim by her side. He's her Muhaafiz in every sense. Without him, she will fall apart in a moment. Which will mostly likely happen with their separation. Sadly, a kid would be involved as well. 🥺

Finally a place where people agreeing on the fact that meerab is a pure spoilt brat and papa ki paari. Who doesn't have any idea how real world work outside her papa's hand made so called pari wali world ! And a huge attention seeker.

Attention seeker's another example is that scene where she threw tantrums because she saw haya in their room. Behen ko husband manna na hein but behen wants all his attention on her, can't bear anyone else besides him. She even went ahead and said "jab tak main hun dur raho" matlab it will be fine when she's not there anymore murtasim can give haya as much as attention then as meerab might be getting the same from someone/somewhere else.

The that pool scene she was seriously bothered when he was ignoring her. But that brat took her own spoilt way for showing that.

I don't blame her entirely for this. I have seen spoilt kids like these irl too and trust me adhe se jeyada waja parents hotey hein unko aise banane mein. Maa begum was right in some of the places wakas and anila did a very poor job raising her. Morality asides she was rude with maa begum as an elder in so many places too. Like she could have talked to her in a more mannered way , answered back in more mannered way but she poked/taunted her back like maa begum is her school saheli.

Meerab's character lacks so many things. She is filled with flaws and I'm seriously hoping they would show at least 50% of development or changes in her spoilt nature. (But then again all those hopes left my soul after director's IV)

Edited by mahiaana - 1 years ago
midniteangel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (March 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-

Assuming that the separation track will indeed happen, most likely Murtasim will not know that they are having a baby when they separate. Because a man like Murtasim can never abandon his wife and especially, his child. What in the world Meerab must have done to tickle the guy off so much, especially after they are in love? 😆

I think first it would be d rohail issue. Then d nail in d coffin would be something related to maryam.

reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

When do they fall in love?

My guess Murtasim was always intrigued by Meerab. This was one girl who didn't fit the mould of his world. Who didn't fall down on his every word. And this rebellion of hers has always been a point of interest for him. So i am going to believe attraction was always there.

Emotions came into play when he got to know her truth. When he saw her completely broken at Karachi when Waqas and Anila didn't open the doors for her, that is the moment when he decided to protect this girl at all counts. It is why he prays for her at the daragh. He wants her to find happiness.

Since the marriage he has been trying to be patient because he wants Meerab to accept this relationship at her own terms. He does not want to be one more thing that was forced on her. But at this point, he is completely in love and also accepts his feelings.

For Meerab, she has genuinely never liked Murtasim. But unconsciously she started thinking of him in a new light when he took her to her parents house. At a time when everyone deserted her, this was the only man standing with her. This gives her the confidence to go ahead with the marriage and pull the contract stunt. Somewhere deep down, she behaves so audaciously with him, because she knows that he will always bear her tantrums.

Consciously, she started to care for him after the fish incident. Murtasim's A+ flirting game is also not helping her and she does get affected by it. But she is not ready to accept her feelings because of ego.

The care truns to maybe love or a fear of loss when she mistakenly thinks Murtasim got shot. And the feeling gets solidified when he has the accident. She has realized that a life without this man is not something she wants. But she will not accept it so easily kyunki drama khatam ho jayega phir 🤪