Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

You can watch zgh on dailymotion with bgm.

then there is some issue with the PTV channels and YouTUbe. Because if PTV channels own the copyright in a legitimate manner, there can be no violation claim. I do think if someone here can dig a bit deeper on ZGH music, it’s possible the story is the same with Geo and TB

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

You can watch zgh on dailymotion with bgm.

Zgh used to be on Netflix. I just checked and they use the ost while the title is shown at the start of the episode but not during the episodes. Ye kya locha hai

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

Zgh used to be on Netflix. I just checked and they use the ost while the title is shown at the start of the episode but not during the episodes. Ye kya locha hai

Vahi tou mai kehriyasi….PTV channels ka Kuch alag lochaa hai. on Dailymotion, is it the official PTV account, if it isn’t then it’s anyway been uploaded by third party, but if it is an official account on Dailymotion, then there is some issue with PTV channel and YouTube. Kuch lafdaaaa chalerelaaa hai

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Gundamwing

I switched off the moment she blamed meerab as the root cause of the accident. Haasan was on point. Amna brings back the panchayat as a valid argument fo him to be pissed off, why was he pissed off to begin with because his wife disrespected him. Meerab didn't come to panchayat intending to disrespect him, she only stood up for a woman who came to her repeatedly pleading to help her. It would have been humiliating for him if she stood there stomping her feet, she walked away once Naila decided, she didn't stand there trying to convince Naila to change her mind, she gracefully walked away and only confronted Naila in private.

Amna is not a feminist 😆Shes a Fan girl. Everyone has their bias including them..

Anyways.. I switched it off when Hassan described the bedroom scene.. arre we don't watch SH to get the update bhai But twice he was hilarious..when he said yahan kuch bhi mumkin hai..inke dinosaur ke bache nikal aaye woh bhi ho sakta hai🤣 n when amna pointed out murtasim and baaz in one frame , Hassan said it means "murtasim baaz aa jao"🤣

I agree with amna on one thing though..meerab is not written well...she isnt that kick ass strong fl which she is projected . If we take away all the shenanigans that she's trying to pull here , she's an average fl .I love her scenes with haya more than murtasim😆 Infact both the leads are not written well But murtasim scores in trying to win his Lady love ..saam dam dand bhed..bande ne pata hi liya meerab ko

FieryLioness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: columbia

Idk why I feel there is a bigger issue with the copyright and music. Because HUM TV has posted ZGH without any music on YT. If HuM TV owns the title tracks then why should they post it without the music on their own channel. There is some locha with respect to ownership and licensing internally with pak Tv channels and YT.

I think fans should ask GeoTv to release a statement or ask some of these other review channels to dig a little deeper

Bold :- this is what is missing... TB is big show nd fans are crazy for it nd now this problem is just increasing the rage . Honestly it is confusing too, coz we really don't know what's the big fuss that half of the show is taken down.

They better come forward nd tell fans what went wrong nd how they are fixing it...

Can they really do this just coz one or 2 lines are similar?

FieryLioness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sofna

You've probably already seen it.. but you can see it again 😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpX10PwI3wb/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I can watch it as many times as you post it❤️😳

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: FieryLioness

Bold :- this is what is missing... TB is big show nd fans are crazy for it nd now this problem is just increasing the rage . Honestly it is confusing too, coz we really don't know what's the big fuss that half of the show is taken down.

They better come forward nd tell fans what went wrong nd how they are fixing it...

Can they really do this just coz one or 2 lines are similar?

Unless Zee has filed a case of copyright infringement in court, they cannot claim copyright on YouTube, because all Geo has to do is show that they own the copyright for the said music. This “sounds similar to our music” is not a copyright or ownership claim, it’s an infringement claim which has no place on YouTube, that place is in court.

All these fans are just doing the usual guesswork or acting before understanding and jumping to conclusions, just ask Geo to state what the issue is. Why is Geo keeping quiet, they are the ones losing money.

The whole thing makes no sense,

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mari_y

i laughed there, was not expecting that😂 Also Hassan explaining that accident😂 but thanks to him even i was confused earlier.

Hasan doing the practical of accident was too good... The makers just left it to our imagination and hasan filled in gaps

WanderingWonder thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hasan is so cutely infatuated with TB - maybe he moonlights as the Geo/ 7th sky social media handler with his swooning posts 😁

Originally posted by: zooni.blue

Hasan doing the practical of accident was too good... The makers just left it to our imagination and hasan filled in gaps