Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

WHY THE HELL DO WE HAVE TO CANCEL THE OST

Just for than ONE GOD DAMN TUNE

the lyrics the music the composition EVERYTHING IS UNIQUE

If just one tune matches with that song

Why will Zee do such chichoragiri is still beyond me

I know it's business

But if it's about copyright then 7th sky entertainment can buy the copyright of that song from zee and play the OST on Tere bin epis

I still can't believe all epis are deleted given I was planning to rewatch it with my mom from the beginning.....we can't all be so unlucky

That's actually sad

But i guess episodes are available on dailymotion, so you can watch there

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

But episodes are there na

8 episodes are put in private mode

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Idk why I feel there is a bigger issue with the copyright and music. Because HUM TV has posted ZGH without any music on YT. If HuM TV owns the title tracks then why should they post it without the music on their own channel. There is some locha with respect to ownership and licensing internally with pak Tv channels and YT.

I think fans should ask GeoTv to release a statement or ask some of these other review channels to dig a little deeper

Gundamwing thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: columbia

Idk why I feel there is a bigger issue with the copyright and music. Because HUM TV has posted ZGH without any music on YT. If HuM TV owns the title tracks then why should they post it without the music on their own channel. There is some locha with respect to ownership and licensing internally with pak Tv channels and YT.

I think fans should ask GeoTv to release a statement or ask some of these other review channels to dig a little deeper

yaar they have made ZGH unwatchable, the soundtrack is so beautiful. Humsafar still has their iconic soundtrack. all this is confusing better they explain.

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Gundamwing

yaar they have made ZGH unwatchable, the soundtrack is so beautiful. Humsafar still has their iconic soundtrack. all this is confusing better they explain.

Yes they have removed every bit of music / including the bg music - so all the scenes without bg are paused funnily, NOW what foes this mean? That HUM TV either doesn’t own the two songs or didn’t license the two songs from the music company properly OR they have some weird understanding with YT.
the whole thing makes no sense. So frankly I am beginning to think whether Geo also has similar issues.

You can watch zgh on dailymotion with bgm.

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

You've probably already seen it.. but you can see it again πŸ˜†

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpX10PwI3wb/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

I switched off the moment she blamed meerab as the root cause of the accident. Haasan was on point. Amna brings back the panchayat as a valid argument fo him to be pissed off, why was he pissed off to begin with because his wife disrespected him. Meerab didn't come to panchayat intending to disrespect him, she only stood up for a woman who came to her repeatedly pleading to help her. It would have been humiliating for him if she stood there stomping her feet, she walked away once Naila decided, she didn't stand there trying to convince Naila to change her mind, she gracefully walked away and only confronted Naila in private.

Imagine if Meerab had said sorry sister my lord husband has commanded me to obey him so just accept it, she would have become a hypocrite and we would criticize her for being a coward. It was Murtasim ego that triggered the whole incident, it was he that gave Meerab no choice.

Why does everyone keep forgetting that Murtasim praised Meerab for always standing up for the truth, being brave and strong. He didn't say I admire these qualities in you just don't use them against me. If he so much loves his wife then he should accept that her truth can also hit him in the face.

Amna the feminist, lets blame the woman for a man's mistake. Also in the car she was very reasonable trying to explain clearly why she did what she did, it wasn't personal, and even begged him to slow down. Does he listen Noooooooo.

I like Murtasim but dont throw my girl under the bus. Yes she does other wrong things, I don't like her shoving him all the time, and using certain words. But when she is right she is right.

Saying meerab is responsible for the accident is like saying alcohol is responsible for DUI accidents🀣. If the alcohol didn't influence the ability of the driver then the accident wouldn't have occurred so everyone should blame the alcohol instead of the one driving under influence 🀣