Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Watched something haute review snd must say hasan is as entertaining as the episode...

Amna pointed the eagle reference as baaz and hasan was like haan baaz ajao murtit lolz

Mari_a thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zooni.blue

Watched something haute review snd must say hasan is as entertaining as the episode...

Amna pointed the eagle reference as baaz and hasan was like haan baaz ajao murtit lolz

i laughed there, was not expecting thatπŸ˜‚ Also Hassan explaining that accidentπŸ˜‚ but thanks to him even i was confused earlier.
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Gundamwing

Guys when they reupload the episodes will the background score be removed or will we get the original content back as it was aired.

What exactly is the problem with the ost, is it lyrics or the score itself.

I don’t think this is a jealousy issue, it is business. Because tere bin is making money, zee wants its cut. Would they have bothered if TB was not popular. Yes I agree india copies a lot too, everyone copies from everyone if they can get away with it.

Yeah it is not india versus Pakistan. Let’s be supportive.

we can all agree collectively we want the episodes back with the og music.

All we TB fans want the episode are back on YouTube. And solve this matter soon. But if the mute the ost the scenes will not have any meaning to it.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

WHY THE HELL DO WE HAVE TO CANCEL THE OST

Just for than ONE GOD DAMN TUNE

the lyrics the music the composition EVERYTHING IS UNIQUE

If just one tune matches with that song

Why will Zee do such chichoragiri is still beyond me

I know it's business

But if it's about copyright then 7th sky entertainment can buy the copyright of that song from zee and play the OST on Tere bin epis

I still can't believe all epis are deleted given I was planning to rewatch it with my mom from the beginning.....we can't all be so unlucky

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

But why zee cares about tere bin and its success? Is it zee the brand that filed the copyright issue or zee music? Are they after Tere bin because it has high views and no one is watching their dragfest TV serials anymore? I have been detached from Bollywood and ITV for a long time now so just trying to understand what is the competition

I still watch ITV but depends what show and who's in it. What I likes about pak show its not a drag also only comes 2 episodes per week .it's not long. They keep minimal episodes. This is my first pak drama so I liked it alot.

Edited by TR_19 - 1 years ago
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chumu

Are you seriously telling me that nobody remembers

Mera intakaam dhekhgi? Like really it has more than 900 million + views all over the you tube it a very popular song Even the movie is quite popular and a blockbuster hit on satellite TV

I know that you are sad, we all are and we indians also know that bollywood does copy but that doesn't mean that others don't several pakistani song are copied too

Just because you are a fan of some other TV drama and you are hurt that doesn't give you the right to disgrace the OG song and movie and the artists involved

Yup the vibes of both the song are so similar...shuru me to mai hook line me mera inteqam dekhegi hi gaati thiπŸ˜† but dheere dheere samajh aaya... inhone bas hook line k tune uthai hai πŸ˜† ar wo lyrics bhi itne same hai hook line kπŸ˜†

Still iss cheez k itna bada issue banega nai socha thaπŸ˜”

Accha hua maine kuch episodes download karke rakhe hai πŸ˜ƒ

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Alizba63

Darling the thing is absolutely about power. I have never seen much of Bollywood original content. 90 percent content is copy or a very obvious "inspiration". They have been caught but no one can take t series or yash raj content down even when they violate. If Hollywood were to file copyright then Bollywood wouldn't exist. Indian content creator cannot challenge something bigger than them like US or Chinese content so they go after something made on much smaller scale. Literally this was done over nothing much.

This was done out of hatred. Someone very purposefully filed a case. YouTube doesn't have useless time to take a video down when it brings them revenues

T-Series and yashraj copies after being legally safe and they cannot be sued. Most of the songs they copy they do it legally by buying the rights. I know Korean company SM entertainment sued a Telugu or kanada movie for copying their group exo's song without informing or buying copyrights. That song was taken down from YouTube. Recently tiger shroff copied a song from an exo member including the choreography and music video and had to take down that video due to SM suing them and the video was taken down from YouTube.

Big companies like T-Series or yashraj or Zee will have an army of legal team to make sure they are safe. Most movies that are scene to scene copy of Hollywood movies are official remakes that is they bought the rights legally and that's why bollywood don't get sued. One of the songs from the movie kantara is plagiarised from a Kerala band song and they have filed a case against the music director of that movie.

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Are we sure Zee blocked the episodes because of the similarity between the songs or there is some other issue?

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpXqqIuI8Iy/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Comments under wahaj’s post πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚