Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: TR_19

Zee could not see the success of TB or geo.

BW has copied many songs before from pak song bengali songs Arabic songs and many more then what about that. The OST is so good its over shadow zee's 3rd class song that nobody remembered. Its not even a popular song from zee...that movie nobody remembers....they could put back the episodes soon...otherwise they will lose many fans and views.

Are you seriously telling me that nobody remembers

Mera intakaam dhekhgi? Like really it has more than 900 million + views all over the you tube it a very popular song Even the movie is quite popular and a blockbuster hit on satellite TV

I know that you are sad, we all are and we indians also know that bollywood does copy but that doesn't mean that others don't several pakistani song are copied too

Just because you are a fan of some other TV drama and you are hurt that doesn't give you the right to disgrace the OG song and movie and the artists involved

Chumu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

SHAME ON ZEE

THEY ARE JUST SUPER JEALOUS TB IS TRENDING IN INDIA Every WEEK

its also trending in Pakistan Nepal Algeria Bangladesh

India shamelessly copies countless Pakistani songs and tunes without giving a damn about copyright issues

Even though Pakistani media raised a voice it fell on deaf ears

And here they r such insecure losers that they made geo remove the whole show and OST just coz only one sentence had copyright issues

Thappad Marna chahiye zee walo ko

Zee is a big company they have produced flims like gadar ek prem katha , raazi, uri ....

They don't need to be jealous of a pakistani drama

Tere bin is not the first pakistani drama to trend online in India kaisi teri khudgarzi and khuda mohabbat were more popular than tere bin in terms of views

Yes indian composers do copy pakistani folk music without giving the credit but Same thing several Pakistani artists does too it isn't a one way street after all

We all are strictly against copying culture we Indians supported Pakistani singer against karan johar months back

Gundamwing thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chumu

Are you seriously telling me that nobody remembers

Mera intakaam dhekhgi? Like really it has more than 900 million + views all over the you tube it a very popular song Even the movie is quite popular and a blockbuster hit on satellite TV

I know that you are sad, we all are and we indians also know that bollywood does copy but that doesn't mean that others don't several pakistani song are copied too

Just because you are a fan of some other TV drama and you are hurt that doesn't give you the right to disgrace the OG song and movie and the artists involved

I am honestly asking where is the copy. The songs have different tunes, is it a sentence in the song. But doesn’t that happens in many songs where lyrics can be similar.

Chumu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gundamwing

I am honestly asking where is the copy. The songs have different tunes, is it a sentence in the song. But doesn’t that happens in many songs where lyrics can be similar.

Yes that the point they aren't same at all hope they stop using this ost in upcoming ep

Gundamwing thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chumu

Yes that the point they aren't same at all hope they stop using this ost in upcoming ep

how is that a solution, ost is part of the flavour of the show. Re-editing the show without the song would damage and change the emotional impact of the scenes.

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
why is haya spying them. I think there’s another sequence where murtasim manofy her. She’s in blue dress. In one of the teaser she was holding a box with ring. Probably murtus gift.