Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Wahi jo tm soch rahi ho aur jo Murtu try kar rah hai. ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uAiXFvpJeOE

Word Count: 1

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-

It's back since a while and even the official audio (not video) was back on yt since a couple of weeks now. It's still unavailable on spotify. And they claimed copyright today. The episode was close to touching 20 million in 2 days. Bad for their business.

I hope they sort this major problem out as they have gained millions of views.

I am sure geo is working on it. And they are aware of the show being so popular.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-

It's back since a while and even the official audio (not video) was back on yt since a couple of weeks now. It's still unavailable on spotify. And they claimed copyright today. The episode was close to touching 20 million in 2 days. Bad for their business.

oh I didn’t know it was back for a while.
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

The ost is very catchy and adds to the scenes. I hope they solve this issue and get the rights..I hate those muted scenes due to copyright issues when watching old shows and hope this doesn't repeat with tere bin. It may be similar to whatever that song is but this is not the first song in history that is similar to another song.

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

The ost is very catchy and adds to the scenes. I hope they solve this issue and get the rights..I hate those muted scenes due to copyright issues when watching old shows and hope this doesn't repeat with tere bin. It may be similar to whatever that song is but this is not the first song in history that is similar to another song.

Zee could not see the success of TB or geo.

BW has copied many songs before from pak song bengali songs Arabic songs and many more then what about that. The OST is so good its over shadow zee's 3rd class song that nobody remembered. Its not even a popular song from zee...that movie nobody remembers....they could put back the episodes soon...otherwise they will lose many fans and views.

moosewithagoose thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: TR_19

Zee could not see the success of TB or geo.

BW has copied many songs before from pak song bengali songs Arabic songs and many more then what about that. The OST is so good its over shadow zee's 3rd class song that nobody remembered. Its not even a popular song from zee...that movie nobody remembers....they could put back the episodes soon...otherwise they will lose many fans and views.

But why zee cares about tere bin and its success? Is it zee the brand that filed the copyright issue or zee music? Are they after Tere bin because it has high views and no one is watching their dragfest TV serials anymore? I have been detached from Bollywood and ITV for a long time now so just trying to understand what is the competition

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

SHAME ON ZEE

THEY ARE JUST SUPER JEALOUS TB IS TRENDING IN INDIA Every WEEK

its also trending in Pakistan Nepal Algeria Bangladesh

India shamelessly copies countless Pakistani songs and tunes without giving a damn about copyright issues

Even though Pakistani media raised a voice it fell on deaf ears

And here they r such insecure losers that they made geo remove the whole show and OST just coz only one sentence had copyright issues

Thappad Marna chahiye zee walo ko

Gundamwing thumbnail

Guys when they reupload the episodes will the background score be removed or will we get the original content back as it was aired.

What exactly is the problem with the ost, is it lyrics or the score itself.

I don’t think this is a jealousy issue, it is business. Because tere bin is making money, zee wants its cut. Would they have bothered if TB was not popular. Yes I agree india copies a lot too, everyone copies from everyone if they can get away with it.

Yeah it is not india versus Pakistan. Let’s be supportive.

we can all agree collectively we want the episodes back with the og music.

Edited by Gundamwing - 1 years ago