TERE BIN - Yumna Z - Wahaj Ali DT# 9 "Aur Meerab sirf MERI HAI" - Page 31

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Madhuilove

https://twitter.com/mAhvinhalfmoon/status/1632070409742069761?t=mD9lZa9MjTlcXEyrdKSGOA&s=19 they look so hot together . Like even a pic screams of chemistry ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

I am happy because my guess was right. It is a ramzan collection photoshoot 😍😍😍

reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Chalo good night everyone.

I will watch Hassan gush about our favourite meerasim and go to sleep with a smile πŸ˜„

reshamc thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpX1DmQoXCB/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

😍😍😍😍😍😍

I am going to dream of them tonight ❀️❀️

Anushka_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Mujhe toh tbvh show ka ost bahut zyada hi psnd hai.....it's too catchy n for a fact the scenes definitely don't matches up with the song but whenever it plays during their scenes it feels tooo feelsy to meπŸ€ͺ like i really love whenever they play ost between epis

I really want geo to either buy the rights or settle down things asap so tht they can play ost in scenes n don't have to mute😭 as i love watching scenes with ost🀧

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Guys the ost is back on Apple Music. I’m hoping it’s a good sign. Maybe they’re working towards a resolution.

-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Guys the ost is back on Apple Music. I’m hoping it’s a good sign. Maybe they’re working towards a resolution.

It's back since a while and even the official audio (not video) was back on yt since a couple of weeks now. It's still unavailable on spotify. And they claimed copyright today. The episode was close to touching 20 million in 2 days. Bad for their business.

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

nahii, i don't think you showed us any of your own. acha hai ❀️

-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I'm just confused at this whole thing. Will they re-upload epsiodes or they'll get them back? It's not 1 or 2 episodes! It's almost half of their aired content.

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shiiny

Maan me ladoo phute 🀣

sera k ya murtu k πŸ˜†