Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 1 years ago

Was totally annoyed at the haya overdose last epi but they totally redeemed in this episode. The entire bed sequence was gold. The chemistry between Wahaj and Yumna is so natural and effortless, you actually expect them to act this way in such a situation and the way murtasim stood up to ma begum was applaudable.

aimmyangle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Congratulations for new thread

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: JaneAustin

Congratulations on the new thread! 🥳
Please can you add my one-shot story “clothes” on the fanfiction page. Thanks 🤗

I will add. Can you please send me the link?

aimmyangle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

New edit .. i think this song suits alot on their situation 😍😍😍😍😍

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpVOzKuthdV/?igshid=NTdlMDg3MTY=

madhuvan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

If you all want a recommendation for PTV show

I will recommend Chupke Chupke it's really funny except for last 3-4 episodes and has a cute happy ending.

Plus the couples on the show share very good chemistry.

Another show I will recommend is Hum Tum. It is also quite nice but drags a bit here and there. Plus the lead couple don't realize love for each other till very end of series.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Congrats for the new 🥳thread

Ep 20 was the best till now. The whole bedroom scene was 🔥

He told her that she can sleep on bed and he won't eat her.. but once he came close to her he couldn't resist touching her. She let him touch her hand the last night but she was worried because his touches rose desires she felt uncomfortible with, and like a true lionness she bushed him away.😆 Poor Muratsim

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Was totally annoyed at the haya overdose last epi but they totally redeemed in this episode. The entire bed sequence was gold. The chemistry between Wahaj and Yumna is so natural and effortless, you actually expect them to act this way in such a situation and the way murtasim stood up to ma begum was applaudable.

It is important for a husband to protect his wife and draw the lines between his mom and his personal life. He did it perfectly, and won Meerab's heart and respect.

In the bedroom she touched his hand and this was enough to make him soft .. his eyes spoke volums.. he was clear about his feelings towards her, he didn't say: I love you, but he proved it by saying that he saved her because without her he would've died.❤️

And when they fought again on bed and she reminded him of her conditions, he was angry and told her he has rights on her as a husband. I liked it that he didn't really use his rights, he is discussing them.. which means he wants to move to a real marriage with her, but she is stubborn. What else does she want?

happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WanderingWonder

So, ended up watching the Siraj interview. He said that Meerab had already fallen for Murtasim, but didn’t want to accept it. The interview was done prior to this week’s episodes. SO. WHEN do you think she started to fall in love with him?

I think Meerab started falling for Murtasim when her foster parents didn’t open the door for her & Murtasim offered to take her home. And after marriage, her feelings just kept getting stronger bcoz she saw how he was taking all her bratty attitude & tantrums in stride. Also his flirting game is heavy 😆. Plus he does whatever she wants. She really has nothing to complain about. So she acts more bratty just to push him away.

And Meerab absolutely falls for all of Murtasim’s possessive “Meerab sirf meri h” & “mard-aurat” monologues, which just shows she’s not some strong independent feminist but a pampered brat who just wants attention without any responsibility. And Murtasim gives her exactly that. He shields her from everything & literally fights everyone like “meri baby brat ko kuchh na kaho, she can do whatever she wants, I’ll take care of everything”. 🤣

-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gundamwing

Btw some scene help guys, is the bangles always meerub wearing the one gifted by her MIL on her birthday. If it is I just wanted to appreciate the continuity detail and praise meerub because she threw those bangles on the ground and kicked it. Yes meerub is a hot head but ultimately she is a good girl. Btw she also threw the ring on the ground and wore it back again lolzzzzz

I love the details they have put in Meerab's jewellery post marriage and yes those bangles do look khandaani but they are not the ones Maa begum gifted her at their wedding announcement. They were gold, and the ones she wears are studded with diamonds.

Also, the khandaani ring is beautiful. It grabs your attention whenever they zoom over Meerab's hands. The most beautiful piece for me, is the NOSE RING. It symbolises a married woman and also the wealth and prestige of her husband.

Yumna is pulling it off very well.

reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hello everyone. Congratulations on the new thread once again 😂😂 I seriously can't keep up with the speed you guys have 😆

Thanks for the tag Sera ❤️