Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mahiaana

Subscription kharid na hoga kya like hotstar ? If yes then i have to find a seller first who can provide that Subscription !

no re , fokut ka maal hai ❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰🥰 thank God 😅😅😅😅😅
Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

How can we pledge to youtube to remove the ban? We should do a petition.

It is an international legal issue. YouTube has given the right to Zee to take down the video because of approval from court. A petition is not going to help here.

mahiaana thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhuilove

no re , fokut ka maal hai ❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰🥰 thank God 😅😅😅😅😅

Chalo bach gayi! Ek hotstar ka subscription kharid ne wakt jo hassles huyi thi. Coz yeha hotstar banned kiya huya hein..vpn wagera lagake use kiya!

FieryLioness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: spnfan

Zee5 invest money in good pak shows and they even started airing pak dramas back on zindagi. Seems like they don't like pak channels making money out of pak dramas. That right solely belongs to zee5🤣

Lol😆

I don't know the legal actions but I do hope geo sort it out nd reupload episodes soon. Why they are ruining their hit show just becoz of ost

When zee already took legal action on ost nd got it removed, it was silly on geo's part to add it in fresh episodes...

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: Alizba63

Darling the thing is absolutely about power. I have never seen much of Bollywood original content. 90 percent content is copy or a very obvious "inspiration". They have been caught but no one can take t series or yash raj content down even when they violate. If Hollywood were to file copyright then Bollywood wouldn't exist. Indian content creator cannot challenge something bigger than them like US or Chinese content so they go after something made on much smaller scale. Literally this was done over nothing much.

This was done out of hatred. Someone very purposefully filed a case. YouTube doesn't have useless time to take a video down when it brings them revenues

Hollywood has claimed copyright on Indian songs earlier. It's not like it has not been done. Hollywood has copied Indian songs too and you are absolutely wrong about the 90% thing.

How do you know this was done because of hatred?? Hatred for who and what??

YT takes copyright issues very seriously. They ahve tons of people sitting there just to do that.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 1 years ago
reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I have a really different view on this copyright claim.

Zee is a very big channel , much bigger than Geo and Zee's many channels are shown internationally. A lot of Pak shows are telecasted on Zee 5. So, Zee definitely has a tie up with Pak TV industry. This is a purely legal issue and international matter. Zee's jealousy won't make YouTube to take down the video. Most likely the international court ordered it and that means according to them the composition of the song is similar or copied. Also, this issue is definitely going on from 3-4 months. It's a long process and a video from a channel with 34 M subscribers cannot be taken down that easily. Zee must have solid case here and if they have I don't see why can't they claim copyright for it.

The owner always has the right to claim its ownership. They are well within their rights. Geo must gave gotten a series of warning. They are stupid to not work on this issue.

Thw copyright is not on the complete song it is on the composition (Lyrics + music) " Kya hoti hai bewafai tujhe karke dikha dunga" which is similar to " "Mera intekam dekhegi"

That doesn't mean Indian Tv shows or Bollywood doesn't copy. They do and original owners of song or movies or dramas from India or other countries whose work has been copied should take a legal route on such matters.

But Sera, do you really feel those 2 lines match? Like I am saying on terms of music only. Lyrics I understand it is on the same lines..but music i feel is completely different.

I agree with you ki original owner have the right to claim copyright. My only issue is I don't feel zee are the original owner in this case.

Since the time of promos, social media kept putting up memes with the comparison of these 2 songs. I think zee just took that way too seriously.

Like example, if you see the Rabia interview of the director. She compared tere bin to iss pyaar ko. That was solely because of the social media noise. I have seen that show and while the tashan and takkar theme is same, nowhere did I find the stories or situations same.

I just feel that zee music is doing all this case and everything because of the social media comments and not actually for any copyright claim.

WanderingWonder thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

So for upcoming episodes, do you think they will release the episodes without the OST? I’m assuming they will still release the episodes on that platform for viewership - right? I need subtitles for some of the words :s

Not sure the geo app has those :(