Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Manhoos zee music 😡

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zooni.blue

Recently there was controversy of hadiqa kiana song copied by kaniqa kapoor??? Buhe baariyan

Why don't hadiqa file for copyright and block it??? Do these issues actually stretch out?

No idea. Think they settle out of court.

but which court have they approach ? Do we have international courts for cross country issues.

Edited by Winterberry - 1 years ago
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chumu

8 episode of tere bin are not available 😭

They removed many episodes that has the ost playing on the background.

midniteangel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (March 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 8
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: FieryLioness

I think they can't digest the popularity show is getting. Though I am just not able to understand the reason

Zee5 invest money in good pak shows and they even started airing pak dramas back on zindagi. Seems like they don't like pak channels making money out of pak dramas. That right solely belongs to zee5🤣

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: spnfan

Edkv was class apart and the leads were amazing together. Even after 7 yrs it hurts my heart on how it ended. We never even got a proper love story of the two or them being happy together 😔. It had such a beautiful story and such great cast. Everyone's acting was also good. Even the younger version of the leads were gold So many tv actors come together for webseries and music videos but why is no one casting namik and Nikita together 😭

Katha is definitely way better written than meerab. Except for them showing her handle everything way too perfectly the way she reacts to a situation is very real and understandable. Also the drama overall has a much more progressive approach than tere bin. But i still don't know how to feel about the ml and FL ending up together. The dude screwed up beyond redemption. He isn't a bad guy but his harkat was way below the belt.

yeah , he behaved purely like a 90's villian . But , but ... Let's see
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: zooni.blue

Recently there was controversy of hadiqa kiana song copied by kaniqa kapoor??? Buhe baariyan

Why don't hadiqa file for copyright and block it??? Do these issues actually stretch out?

I don't know about hadiqa's case but when the movie jug jug jeyo used pak song the singer couldn't do anything because the music label sold the song to T-Series or whatever music company is responsible for that movie. So the remake was made legally. So it might be similar for hadiqa as well. They cannot take legal actions if the music company bought the music rights and copy rights belongs to music companies and not to the artists.

The reason why so many of ar Rahman's classic songs are being butched is because the copy rights belong to the music company and not to the artist. First 2-3 times ar Rahman stayed quite but when they ruined masakali he spoke up. If someone as calm and composed as arr felt the need to speak up we can imagine the level of butchering they did to his songs.

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhuilove

yeah , he behaved purely like a 90's villian . But , but ... Let's see

Not like a 90s villain since lust wasn't his motive. He is complicated and messed up and i don't mind her forgiving him but them ending up together is confusing to me. I don't know how to see it.

Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This is gross how zee did the copyright strike for a part of the music. They steal music content everyday. Like is any indian content original? I knew they'd do it the moment it trended at number 1 there. Very small hearted jealous folks. If Hollywood were to strike them maybe only 5 Bollywood film would be left. Such 3rd class act lol.

Also 7th sky is silly for not cross checking. I hope the issue resolves.

Edited by Alizba63 - 1 years ago