Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WanderingWonder thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Also, HILARIOUS that Khan Murtasim Khan has to say thank you for letting him sleep in his bed 😂 🤣

Oh. How the mighty have fallen! 🤣

Which reminds me of the time he said on the terrace/lights harkhat night that she didn’t know how much power she had. I think this was also a double meaning. She didn’t know how much power she had in the haveli via her position as his wife ( I’ll say in theory c/o Ma Begum and Haya). BUT. I think he was also referring to her power over HIM; She didn’t know how much hold she had over him. And the man would do practically anything for her, putting her on a whole other level of powerful. ( Like almost die to get back to his bed 😂!)

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: WanderingWonder

Also, HILARIOUS that Khan Murtasim Khan has to say thank you for letting him sleep in his bed 😂 🤣

Which reminds me of the time he said on the terrace/lights harkhat night that she didn’t know how much power she had. I think this was also a double meaning. She didn’t know how much power she had in the haveli via her position as his wife ( I’ll say in theory c/o Ma Begum and Haya). BUT. I think he was also referring to her power over HIM; She didn’t know how much hold she had over him. And the man would do practically anything for her, putting her on a whole other level of powerful. ( Like almost die to get back to his bed 😂!)

Yes it’s too cute how they made murtism such a softie.. he also said sorry jab galti uski mom ki hai ... and he don’t react much to aukat word also

Gundamwing thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: WanderingWonder

I do like the pleases, sorrys and the thank yous from him, shows his well educated refined gentleman side. I don’t mean education In terms of academia, it is the education of life.

yes I think she does have great power over him, but is that all good. Men in love become stupid in dramas inevitable.

Gundamwing thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Btw some scene help guys, is the bangles always meerub wearing the one gifted by her MIL on her birthday. If it is I just wanted to appreciate the continuity detail and praise meerub because she threw those bangles on the ground and kicked it. Yes meerub is a hot head but ultimately she is a good girl. Btw she also threw the ring on the ground and wore it back again lolzzzzz

Yes—- hopefully they will answer these million dollar questions at some point! And agree with you on Murtasim’s journey of love. He was always affected by her and felt something for her. Otherwise he wouldn’t have barged in like some mafia don and attack Rando Rohail with 🍰 at her birthday.

I was also thinking the same timing-wise for Meerub in terms of love. The “being affected” phase started before - she seemed to be stopping herself that terrace night when he tried to weasel his way onto the bed and got matter-of-factly rejected 😆She asked him why he went looking for her, and he busted out that frustrated “idhar idhar” bit. The background music suddenly changed to a softer tone, and she kept staring at him on the sofa. That’s when I first saw her stare-not glare at him.

Edited by WanderingWonder - 1 years ago

Yessss I noticed the ring. And yes… she is a good girl ultimately. She always talks to ma begum with some respect. She also had her head down when hubby man told off his mom. I noticed that.

Not sure about the bangles though…

Yes… not all good…I see upcoming issues in the Malik track. Maybe forgive Malik but that doesn’t prevent his bratty son from doing damage. So not a smart decision to altogether waive those Malik issues away.

Originally posted by: Gundamwing

I do like the pleases, sorrys and the thank yous from him, shows his well educated refined gentleman side. I don’t mean education In terms of academia, it is the education of life.

yes I think she does have great power over him, but is that all good. Men in love become stupid in dramas inevitable.

I wish he would have said sorry for not hearing her out during their garden scene! It made for excellent drama… he was so good in that scene…but was hoping he’d specifically say sorry for telling her to leave without finding out the truth from her.

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dilsha

I started watching Turkish dramas due to zindagi. It’s been long since I watched a show. The last one I watched was olene kader. It’s been a while. I did watch few epi of ertugrul with my FIL but it was lengthy

I never saw any Turkish dramas on zindagi. The only two dramas i ever saw on zindagi were Zgh and aunn zara.

I watch Turkish dramas when i feel like blessing my eyes with beautiful people, beautiful locations and beautiful clothes 🤣

midniteangel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (March 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Congratulations on d new thread!!

Thanks for d tag sera 😳